Champions League Semi-Final | Real Madrid vs Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any point in traipsing to Istanbul for an all English final, during a worldwide pandemic?

Switch the final to Wembley.
Wemberlee is booked.

Cardiff or Hampden? Won't happen as UEFA already have their tax dodges and bungs in place there.

Real Madrid are awful.

And anybody wetting their knickers about playing Chelsea need to realise we made big changes in the semi and had the better chances and better possession.
We'll be rested up and at full strength against them.

Can't wait.
I agree and Beating them this week is the ideal way of keeping pressure on them and giving our guys a proper rest until we play them in the final.

The Premier league might end up being the superleague if this financial dominance continues.

The 20 PL clubs are all in the 30 highest revenue clubs in the world...no matter who it is, Bournemouth, Sheffield United, Barnsley if they get promoted will be pulling in more money than everyone outside Bayern, Dortmund, the Spanish 3, PSG and the Italian 3.

Barnsley!

Well it's a bit fucking mad when you put it like that!

I'm all for it.

Think people simply have to look at the premiership table to get the truth and ignore some semi final where City looked uninterested. Its a fabulous opportunity to win the champions league against a very very beatable opponent.

Can’t help but thinking some of you lot were thinking we were be playing a League 1 team in the final, it’s the Champions League!

No game is a gimme but I’m confident if we turn up like last night we’ll be good enough to win.

ld ecepect Fuck's sake. I was praying for Real in the final because they're fucking shite. Chelsea are a proper team.
Stop worrying. If the CL is worth it's salt then we should expect two good teams to contest the final. We'd only be getting loads of shit if we got an easy ride anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.