Long weekend in Istanbul at end of May - Turkey on Govt Red List

For the record I think UEFA will move it but not to the UK.

I think it will be St. Petersburg or Budapest. St Petersburg is next year's host, the Puskas arena has already hosted a ton of games this CL when red list have gotten involved.

Both Russia and Hungary are on the amber list, both will allow fans.

They did the mini league in Lisbon last year so given Portugal are on the green list, and their prior track record, I'd say it's much more likely they move it there if it's not a UK ground.

Surely if they do actually make the decision to move it with both finalists being English it would be crazy for it not to come here

Where do you get 50% capacity from, at present it's 25% or 10k, whichever is lower - unless it's a govt. test event like the FA Cup final.
True, but to be fair the CL Final is just that little bit later than the final 2 PL games so maybe things can be tweaked to allow more fans in by then? I think the Crucible built up to a full capacity crowd by the time of the World Snooker final and that was indoors!

Demand will fall through the floor now its going red so you're best bet is to hold out for a cancellation.
They operate multiple flights daily so some schedule consolidation as a minimum will likely happen.
Not if loads of blues have booked it and can't cancel anyway haha. What's the policy on testing positive for Rona?

Not if loads of blues have booked it and can't cancel anyway haha. What's the policy on testing positive for Rona?

If Pegasus don't cancel it then the best you can hope for is either they offer a voucher or travel credit or they let you move the flights without penalty/for a small fee.

They only have to cancel one leg to be able to get a full refund so fingers crossed they will be doing some reshuffling on the back of the news.

Not sure in what context you mean about the Covid question?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.