Long weekend in Istanbul at end of May - Turkey on Govt Red List

Others have ruled out Wembley due to the play offs. Either that or Bon Jovi are on tour.
I think it’s the League Two play off final on the 29th May. No chance they could ever change the venue of that game. Or change the date of that game to the night before and keep it at Wembley. Totally and utterly impossible. It would be easier flying 8000 City and Chelsea fans in and out of a Red Zone country.....

I think it’s the League Two play off final on the 29th May. No chance they could ever change the venue of that game. Or change the date of that game to the night before and keep it at Wembley. Totally and utterly impossible. It would be easier flying 8000 City and Chelsea fans in and out of a Red Zone country.....
Will not happen.

It’s the championship play off on 29th May

I wouldn't want them to change. I don't think they should. They're part of the football pyramid and they deserve to have their commitments honoured.

Breaking news:
UEFA announce final will be moved to the UK.
it will be played at the Hammersmith Apollo.

Notwithstanding all that bollocks, IF we happen to win it, with every bit of luck and a fair wind etc etc, what will villa sing next year?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.