Season tickets renewal?

Would anyone know about transferring a card to another family member permanently?

My Dad passed away in Dec and we’d be seasoncard holders for years together. I wasn’t going to go back without him but my Mum talked me round and said he’d want me to.

So, plan is to transfer his card to my brother. Does anyone know of this is allowed? And I assume his points would reset to zero.

Cheers
There was an amnesty to do what you are asking a few months ago.

Think it may have been late 2020 but not sure.

Ring the club or contact supporter services via Twitter as I have found that is a good route.

Tell them what you want to do.

The points part you mention is correct.

Worst case you simply continue your dad's card however it maybe the case going forward that ID checks with Covid are more stringent

Would anyone know about transferring a card to another family member permanently?

My Dad passed away in Dec and we’d be seasoncard holders for years together. I wasn’t going to go back without him but my Mum talked me round and said he’d want me to.

So, plan is to transfer his card to my brother. Does anyone know of this is allowed? And I assume his points would reset to zero.

Cheers
suggest you email Danny Wilson, he’ll pass it to someone who will help. Danny is always reliable

It may be possible to retain the seat if there aren't enough people on the waiting list to take all the seats that aren't renewed. Should be plenty available given the number who were wetting their knickers over the soup league.

Cheers
My good friend died in 2016 and passed his season card on to his cousin so would definitely not be a problem passing on to your brother. Think they require a copy of the death certificate, I think the points did reset but not 100% sure on that. Sorry to hear about your dad.

Just been perusing on the website having a look at my profile because I haven’t heard anything from city all year in regards to my season ticket. When iv had a look on history it says it wasn’t renewed at the end of last season. Is this the case with everyone? Just flapping as obviously want it again next season when we can go back!
Part timer :- )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.