Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

The dimensions of the Wembley pitch are smaller than the Etihad.

“The pitch size, as lined for association football, is 115 yd (105 m) long by 75 yd (69 m) wide, slightly narrower than the old Wembley, as required by the UEFA stadium categories for a category four stadium, the top category.”

Wembley and the Etihad are both 105 x 68 metres since the standard sizes wree enforced 5 years ago in the PL and made the same as Cat 4 Uefa size , it is in the PL Handbook and you could see that the pitch lines were taken in at the Etihad then. Only 6 stadiums are too small currently, the article is rubbish.

If it moves I reckon it's the date that'll move. Week before the start of the season, still in Istanbul. Gives players a rest after the Euros and some pre season. Gives Istanbul the final and assume many more fans therefore able to see it.

If it moves I reckon it's the date that'll move. Week before the start of the season, still in Istanbul. Gives players a rest after the Euros and some pre season. Gives Istanbul the final and assume many more fans therefore able to see it.

I wouldn’t like that at all. I’d prefer playing a week after the last league games. The champions league final to start off the new season would be a glorified friendly, with players not match sharp.

Nice stadium but NOT for football. Stands too shallow and you are miles away from the pitch
Pity really
was there for oasis gig 2000 but was on pitch n didn't really pay attention.it is a bit bit out out the way too if remember. should o got off train before Waverley haha

was there for oasis gig 2000 but was on pitch n didn't really pay attention.it is a bit bit out out the way too if remember. should o got off train before Waverley haha

Haymarket - you can see the ground from the station.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.