Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

We have won 2 Community Shields, 4 League cup finals and an FA Cup final at Wembley under Pep so it really doesn't matter how big the pitch its, Kenny's idea we play badly there is obviously wrong.

Martin Keown said exactly the same this morning on football focus “the Wembley pitch is too big for City to play their pressing game, Pep will be hoping it’s played in Istanbul”.....he’s up there with Merson and Sheerwood in having shit for brains.

Well if you go by that new fangle system wembley 105m long x 69m wide
Etihad 105m long 68m wide makes it a yard an a tinsy bit wider in my book.
Wikipedia is wrong.

19DDF58F-7F3B-49E8-90A7-EE3DBC29FCD9.jpegC0C5D86B-0BE1-4FEB-AD8E-CD1914807531.jpeg

And from the company that installed the pitch and synthetic grass it uses:

00FC4F93-91FF-4DEE-AF6B-D2A4CDCBC34F.jpeg

They're 20th in the world over the last seven days as a proportion of population. There are 8 European countries with higher rates than them, but it's only Turkey on the red list.... It's a nonsensical decision to add them at this point, if they were already on, fair enough, but they weren't.

Cases have gone from 63k on April 16th to 20k yesterday. If they get it down to 12k (as they start to see the effect of the lockdown which started last week) then that would be less than 100 cases per 100,000 people. Not saying it should go green, but there is no reason (other than political) for it not to be amber.
Bob on.
fuckin disgrace it’s red.
i hope they don’t move the venue.
typical little Englander snowflake mentality ‘we should have it here as it’s 2 English teams’ and trying to manipulate the situation for political ends.
whats to stop the Spanish government inventing some shite if Barca and Madrid are in next years final and want to pull it from St Petersburg?

Bob on.
typical little Englander snowflake mentality ‘we should have it here as it’s 2 English teams’ and trying to manipulate the situation for political ends.
whats to stop the Spanish government inventing some shite if Barca and Madrid are in next years final and want to pull it from St Petersburg?
thats pure bollocks

Bob on.
it is right it is a red ,it takes into account infections, vaccine prog and other countries people being allowed through it, namely india

Bob on.
Codswallop.

Change the date of the final, put it back, as was the case last year, August 2020. That would give more options, including Wembley or keeping Istanbul as host. Fans should be able to travel by then.
That would be absolutely awful moving moving dates, our form and fitness would be everywhere think of all the injuries that could occur during the euros etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.