Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Maybe. Sergio misses those too.

We lost today because we COMPLETELY fucked up the team selection and formation. Lined up with arrogance and lack of respect for the opposition and got what we deserved.

I agree 100% we fucked up with the selection and formation, but Kun fucking about cost us dearly, at 2 _ 0 it was game over, absolute shit show from start to finish.

The most annoying thing about that, well apart from Mendy, (oh and Sergios brain fart of a penalty) is it gives Chelsea a big boost in a few weeks time having now beaten us twice on the run. To be fair Chelsea deserved the win as it was just coming in the second half. Could see it a mile off. If they charge through us like that in Istanbul it’s going to be very very tough. Should be over the line soon but that really wasn’t the point today when we could have put a marker down.

I’m so angry after that. Angry with Pep, angry with Sergio. I know we’ll still win it but I wanted to win it playing a game, not by the rags not winning when City are all sat at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.