Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Does pep not understand there were city fans all over with champagne in the fridge waiting.

get the bloody league won and then rest the players .

chelsea are now in box seat for champs league spot had we smashed them with our first team then they would have a difficult run in and could risk more injury and tiredness

too many changes again pep.

but these fringe players do themselves no favours.

mendy sterling Jesus and Torres were poor yet again.

no idea what aguero was thinking but he is forgiven as I love him.
oh that was a pen at the end but that’s not why we lost too many average performances from manager to keeper.
Pretty much exactly my thoughts. Proper knocked my football happiness out of me that and the champagne stays in the fridge.

At this point I don’t see why he’s still trying to do this to be honest. Several need to understand they should probably move on to another club.
Agreed.
He should flog the starting eleven to death from game one of the season.
Probably still be in the CL final and in the fa cup final also by now

Do you honestly think Tuchel is not going to be aware of how we normally play?
Being aware of and experiencing are totally different. We have an advantage in that but ideally you go into that game on the crest of a wave of confidence and for whatever reason, pep wants to keep us grounded......he talked a lot about being humble over Xmas....which leads me to think some of the players or maybe a lot of the players are/were in danger of becoming complacent.

Maybe we go into the chumps with a point to prove...an underdog mentality....I don’t know but it’s pep so we can read about it in his next book ‘Man City - 7 years of Dominance’

No. You're a mard arse. Have you not been reading? :)
No need to get all menstrual. We are all entitled to our opinions. I’ve been reading every page. I respect your viewpoint is different to mine. But I won’t dig you out for your opinion. That’s what a forum is all about.

Can't remember caring thus little about a loss. Has no bearing on the final, the only thing it does is hand Chelsea an easy ride to top 4.
...which means they can rest players before the final...and they will be more confident now knowing they are in the top 4, the league pressure is all off them now...was a chance to win a title at home today and put them in their place

Even if given the penalty it’s far from guaranteed we’d score it
True, I think we'd have more chance from a corner kick. Felt sorry for Sergio, unlike him to be so cocky in a game if this importance.I'm sure he feels partly responsible for todays poor defeat.

Not the fucking point though is it.

Tell that to those that bothered to turn out today before the match.

Tell that to all of us that have looked forward to today and hoped to celebrate a title win.

What you are suggesting is we follow Rag games and hope they lose.

Fuckin joke today pissing about against a team that has something to play for.
Actually, I'd tell them they have no right to complain, seeing as they technically shouldn't have been there in the first place and certainly weren't encouraged by the club.

And I'd tell them to wear a mask, the cheeky scamps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.