Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Honestly ... people shouldnt be booking flights and hotels to turkey right now. I think anyone that has knows the risks
Loads made their arrangements as soon as we went through on Tuesday.... Not me by the way

I was just making the point that a lot of posters saying it should stay in Turkey are the ones who have made their bookings... a bit of self interest going on I reckon

About fucking time as well.

All this fucking ballooning over this is pathetic.

I think behind the scenes they were working on moving the Wembley games out first which the FA/Govt has said they would ... for UEFA Wembley is a showpiece event and anywhere else is UK is a Europa league standard ... I see this being announced by Mon/Tue. I think we might also see more fans than one of those earlier test events at Wembley, and UEFA releasing more to fans of the two teams rather than “local population” or neutral zones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.