Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Cancelo has reverted to the Cancelo of last season in the last two months, shame.

Mendy continues to be a liability 'running' back to his own goal.

Dias doesn't look half the player he is on the left side of a two, considering we bought him as a right-footed centre back?

Testimony to Stones' partnership with him perhaps, but Dias looks a little more spun out playing on the right.

My biggest concern re Chelsea is the amount of hairline offside goals they have scored in the two recent games, they are really hanging on the last man and backing themselves to get the better of our fullbacks.

I'm not worried, just still angry, as the players coming in should be good enough but are letting us down with both poor performances and results.

there is no point resting players if it means we have to play our best team at some point ?
its better getting it done and then have 3 or 4 games to use the squad instead of the last week of the season needing a result. i did understand the line up to some point yesterday but the system was crazy ?

chelsea had 3 or 4 in midfield to our 1 and rodri was fighting a losing battle and was ask to do the impossible
also the 3 at the back never works and mendy is finished and should be put out to grass. it was hard watching mendy being taking apart time and time again. it was so clear for everybody else to see he was struggling and i think pep finshed him off once and for all

like many on here I'm not worried just still angry ? we needed a show of strenght yesterday and got the other
we looked the weeker club ? if it was keeping a trick up pep sleeve then why put the changes on trying to win the game. pep should know better than to gamble on a big game (premier league title) it was there to win yesterday and sadly pep lost it

i feel the aguero but again should know better ? jesus well sorry if we all think he is taking aguero place next season then we are in trouble ? sterling looks like a soft mardarse toys out of the pram ? torres is the only one who will be given another season. anybody looking forward to next season with sterling jesus torres as our main strkers

Cancelo has reverted to the Cancelo of last season in the last two months, shame.

Mendy continues to be a liability 'running' back to his own goal.

Dias doesn't look half the player he is on the left side of a two, considering we bought him as a right-footed centre back?

Testimony to Stones' partnership with him perhaps, but Dias looks a little more spun out playing on the right.

My biggest concern re Chelsea is the amount of hairline offside goals they have scored in the two recent games, they are really hanging on the last man and backing themselves to get the better of our fullbacks.

I'm not worried, just still angry, as the players coming in should be good enough but are letting us down with both poor performances and results.
To be fair to Dias he was a wider right rather than the normal CB position due to playing in a 3

Aguero scores that penalty yesterday it would of earned us a draw at least, Chelsea also had a few first team players out yesterday as well let's not forget. We seemed to get in behind there defence a number of times yesterday and with all our first team playing I'd like to think we'd be able to do it more. Will be an interesting match when we meet them again.

there is no point resting players if it means we have to play our best team at some point ?
its better getting it done and then have 3 or 4 games to use the squad instead of the last week of the season needing a result. i did understand the line up to some point yesterday but the system was crazy ?

chelsea had 3 or 4 in midfield to our 1 and rodri was fighting a losing battle and was ask to do the impossible
also the 3 at the back never works and mendy is finished and should be put out to grass. it was hard watching mendy being taking apart time and time again. it was so clear for everybody else to see he was struggling and i think pep finshed him off once and for all

like many on here I'm not worried just still angry ? we needed a show of strenght yesterday and got the other
we looked the weeker club ? if it was keeping a trick up pep sleeve then why put the changes on trying to win the game. pep should know better than to gamble on a big game (premier league title) it was there to win yesterday and sadly pep lost it

i feel the aguero but again should know better ? jesus well sorry if we all think he is taking aguero place next season then we are in trouble ? sterling looks like a soft mardarse toys out of the pram ? torres is the only one who will be given another season. anybody looking forward to next season with sterling jesus torres as our main strkers
I endorse all of that. A very sensible post.

wow. are you seriously comparing Palace to Chelsea. he actually made less changes v Palace. madness .
The reason we rotate isn’t to drive some City fans mad. Do you really believe Pep takes notice of how and when we would prefer to lift the cup?

Its this....if you play twice in a week you are more likely to pick up an injury than if you played once and not just because you play one more game either.

We have a huge final coming up soon.

Whether we need them or not most of our A team will play v Newcastle because they have had a weeks rest and need to stay sharp.

So its not done to upset you or because Pep doesn’t know what he’s doing. So accept it and wait.

I understand the frustration but equally do you think Pep is stupid ?..we could and probably should have won both games against Chelsea with weakened teams. Why give them the advantage of knowing our best team and how we will play ?We will win the league..Winning the CL is the big one this season..Just dont think there is no plan,there is, and frankly I think it is a good plan, and we will win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.