Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

the government hasnt committed to have 100% capacity at the Euros semi finals and final.
they are after June 21st.
a lot of festivals have been cancelled because they can’t get insurance. In theory, we have no restrictions after June 21st, but there is no Glastonbury and I can mention other events.

I hope we are back at 100% next season but I doubt it at the start.

Glastonbury is a bad example as they cancelled before the roadmap was announced. Other festivals are going areas such as Reading, Leeds and Creamfields.

As a rule they most certainly do
Rangers mostly Chelsea but a smattering of City. Aberdeen and Spurs have some tie in
Celtic and Rangers had the reputation of each having exclusively Catholic and Protestants players and fans respectively. Jock Stein, Celtic manager in the 1960s, was once asked if he would sign a top Protestant player if available, he replied "Yes, to stop Rangers having him!"

Neither the City or UEFA websites have any mention of moving the game so as far as I'm concerned at the moment it's still a talking shop.

I just hope it's not put back from May 29th from a totally selfish point of view, got everything planned now. Bonus if fans are allowed, if not then we just get on with it, it is what it is

Only 20 days to go

Surely there will be a definitive decision one way or the other before the end of the week

About fucking time as well.

All this fucking ballooning over this is pathetic.

You’ve got to respect that it’s difficult for UEFA to change arrangements.

It’s a cultural thing, a culture of bungs, and non-of them want to give their bungs back - hence their intention to get Chelsea and City to pay money to the Turks out of their prize money when it’s actually an organisational problem that should be managed by the organisers (UEFA) out of the huge profits they make from the competition and / or out of the hundreds of millions they‘ve built up in their reserves by taking the cream off the top.

You’ve got to respect that it’s difficult for UEFA to change arrangements.

It’s a cultural thing, a culture of bungs, and non-of them want to give their bungs back - hence their intention to get Chelsea and City to pay money to the Turks out of their prize money when it’s actually an organisational problem that should be managed by the organisers (UEFA) out of the huge profits they make from the competition and / or out of the hundreds of millions they‘ve built up in their reserves by taking the cream off the top.
Funny when i read that that we have to pay compo to turkey!! I get that turkey may want recommence but why the fucks it coming out of our cut? And not out of uefas vast chest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.