Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be my greatest nightmare. The tRags are buoyant, penalties roll in to order. We might have lost confidence, players niggling with each other as the good ship Typical City floats along uncertainly.
All that we need is three points and we should have had them last night.
Please don't let this become the fuck up.to end all fuck ups and the rags" greatest achievement ever.
I know what you mean, my fingernails are gone. Blow the league and win the EC and it will be all about United. Win the league and lose the EC and it will be all about Chelsea. So we just have to win BOTH.

Anyone seen this by our buddy Stan?

Complete with the false (racist) trope that we are owned by a nation state not by Sheikh Mansour. It dehumanises our owner and plays to the sub text about Arabs: "They are all the same you know."
But Collymore is just too stupid to realise what he is saying and too lazy to Google our ownership structure.

Media playing it down, "United delay City's impending title party"

Psychological warfare hoping we think Friday is a gimme, then they can unleash the dogs of hell on us if it all goes Pete Tong

Anyone seen this by our buddy Stan?

He really is a City hating ****, if he could've got away with just mentioning City in that shit article he would've. Another twat who thinks City are the only ones who spend money

Complete with the false (racist) trope that we are owned by a nation state not by Sheikh Mansour. It dehumanises our owner and plays to the sub text about Arabs: "They are all the same you know."
But Collymore is just too stupid to realise what he is saying and too lazy to Google our ownership structure.
The racist woman beating ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.