Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I'm sure they won the European cup with 11 Scottish players, a record they share with City winning the Cup winners cup with 11 Englishmen
When Celtic did it it had already been done 4 times, it was the proximately of place of birth to Glasgow which stood out.

I’m on it. And I went to RM because of it. But there are domestic games I don’t get a sniff of. A lot of high points don’t go on the scheme.
All I know are on all schemes, even if they struggle to make midweek games. There was no way was going to Madrid for the worst views in world football and being manhandled by some of the worst police in world football too.

So this Champions League thingy.

What's the score with tv?

Will it be free to air or a BT closed shop airing?

All I know are on all schemes, even if they struggle to make midweek games. There was no way was going to Madrid for the worst views in world football and being manhandled by some of the worst police in world football too.
I know plenty who don’t go on the schemes out of principle. I think it will sell out lower than 20k. That’s all I’m saying.

Tell you what mate. Let’s just call the game off. That’s the safest solution.
No mate, let's make people who want to watch a football match follow the rules that everyone else has to follow and has had to follow for 14 months at great cost. If they don't want to do it then it should be behind closed doors like all but one of our games has been this season.

Because when they come back from Turkey they will quarantine, whereas no one with an exemption coming here will.

Quarantine = good, Exemption = bad.

Give me your keys.
quarantine doesn’t protect you whilst in turkey = bad = I keep the keys thank you

No mate, let's make people who want to watch a football match follow the rules that everyone else has to follow and has had to follow for 14 months at great cost. If they don't want to do it then it should be behind closed doors like all but one of our games has been this season.
Well fans are basically now allowed to attend games in this country so why not a compromise and fuck all the hangers on off?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.