Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

no

No. As it stands , you'll need to pay around £50+ for a private PCR test ( not a free NHS test)in the UK before you depart . Then get a test ( possibly a lateral flow (paid for) whilst you're in Portugal before you return to the UK. Assuming all these are negative and you've been filling in your locater form for the stay, you're good to go.
This could possibly change in a few days , if Portugal relax certain rules, but they may not, which is understandable . I think the test in Portugal is the elephant the room at the moment . Thousands of English fans queuing up at a private clinic for a lateral flow test to present on entry at the UK border.
If fans are only staying one night, which is understandable , I'm not sure how these measures could be introduced. Hopefully a bit of common sense and practicality can be worked out without putting anyone's health at risk
I'm not condoning it. But I will say it. The government do not have the resources or capacity to actually check anything you submit as it stands. I really wouldn't worry about it. In would imagine that that the 'covid passport' of the NHS app will be live by the time we go though. Just take a test when you get back as if you've got symptoms and it'll sync up. Thank me later folks I've just saved you 50 quid!

I'm not condoning it. But I will say it. The government do not have the resources or capacity to actually check anything you submit as it stands. I really wouldn't worry about it. In would imagine that that the 'covid passport' of the NHS app will be live by the time we go though. Just take a test when you get back as if you've got symptoms and it'll sync up. Thank me later folks I've just saved you 50 quid!
They're testing every positive via pcr.

no

No. As it stands , you'll need to pay around £50+ for a private PCR test ( not a free NHS test)in the UK before you depart . Then get a test ( possibly a lateral flow (paid for) whilst you're in Portugal before you return to the UK. Assuming all these are negative and you've been filling in your locater form for the stay, you're good to go.
This could possibly change in a few days , if Portugal relax certain rules, but they may not, which is understandable . I think the test in Portugal is the elephant the room at the moment . Thousands of English fans queuing up at a private clinic for a lateral flow test to present on entry at the UK border.
If fans are only staying one night, which is understandable , I'm not sure how these measures could be introduced. Hopefully a bit of common sense and practicality can be worked out without putting anyone's health at risk

I’ve tripled checked this and still not found anything official that says I’m wrong, but if you were flying out on the Friday you could test on the Thursday and that would be within the 3 day window for returning Sunday, so you could use it as the entry test for Portugal(as the rules stand) and the entry test for returning to the UK. All the guidance online does not state the test for entry to the UK must be taken in the country your arriving from, it just refers to the 3 day window.

UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin on Tuesday told the English Premier League's "Big Six" clubs who have joined a breakaway European Super League that they had made a "huge mistake", and urged them to think again.

Speaking at UEFA's congress, the Slovenian criticised the attitude of owners who he said view the game as a "product" and fans as "consumers" but then spoke directly to the Premier League rebels.

"I would like to address the owners of some English clubs. Gentlemen, you made a huge mistake. Some will say it is greed, others disdain, arrogance or complete ignorance of England's football culture, but actually it doesn't matter," he said.

"What matters is that there is still time to change your mind, everyone makes mistakes, English fans deserve to have you correct your mistake, they deserve respect."

Well that didn't last long did it. Nice words at the time but soon forgotten about when it comes to having to decide between the fans and the 2000 UEFA hangers on whose attendance necessitates the switch to Portugal

Any Blues flying to Albufeira then getting the 0723am train to Porto (arrive 1258), or, pondering this?
I may have a spare train ticket, as originally gambled by buying Albufeira to Lisbon. I doubt that my Mrs will want to travel 5 and half hours to Porto, so, I will be happy to see it fall into a fans hands rather than waste - I will need to speak to my agent regarding name change though as passport/name shown on train ticket.

Given that match tickets for Porto will be like gold dust, and proximity of Campanha train station in relation to the ground, does anyone know where we are likely to congregate pre-match, or, to actually watch the game?

I'm pondering which hotel to book in Porto. Cheers.

Given that match tickets for Porto will be like gold dust, and proximity of Campanha train station in relation to the ground, does anyone know where we are likely to congregate pre-match, or, to actually watch the game?

I'm pondering which hotel to book in Porto. Cheers.
Porto has a very decent metro system, anywhere Central within walking distance of a metro station won’t be a problem imo.

This is just pure greed if you flew back from Porto on the Saturday it’s pennies, flying back on the Sunday has increased 10 fold and I know before people say supply and demand and yes I’ve paid over the odds but surely even on moral ground people losing jobs, furloughed etc this is scandalous

Attachments

• DF531094-FB6D-4CEC-91B1-0C1B61660ED9.png
    DF531094-FB6D-4CEC-91B1-0C1B61660ED9.png
    112.7 KB · Views: 84
This is just pure greed if you flew back from Porto on the Saturday it’s pennies, flying back on the Sunday has increased 10 fold and I know before people say supply and demand and yes I’ve paid over the odds but surely even on moral ground people losing jobs, furloughed etc this is scandalous
It's all algorithms (or so I am told). You'd like to think there would be a moral objection but Easyjet have lost money hand over fist since March last year. They know people are desperate and will pay what is being asked.

Or ….. the club just subsidizes directly with the carrier, who after all is club appointed as its an official trip. Everyone pays/receives the same.
the transaction will be handled like that as a discount at booking.
presented the way it is all about the public relations and sucking up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.