Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I know mate I am fortunate can pay for the trip like a few others but some will miss out big time, some people think £1,000 will be enough to do the final it will cost more than that just for a ticket
The short notice, the cost of testing, match tickets, flights, accommodation, food and drink, transport to/from airports, car parks, insurance, etc. all adds up. I don't know any City lads who are going. I should think that if we got 6,000 tickets then that would satisfy everyone on the CL cup scheme.

The short notice, the cost of testing, match tickets, flights, accommodation, food and drink, transport to/from airports, car parks, insurance, etc. all adds up. I don't know any City lads who are going. I should think that if we got 6,000 tickets then that would satisfy everyone on the CL cup scheme.
We’ll see mate hope your right but have my doubts

Portuguese national express. Only issue is it’s very early out of Faro, looking at 6am but that’s not an issue really

Its a Europe-wide coach company . Lisbon to Porto ( which , distance -wise is a bit like Manchester to London ) takes about 3.5 hours and I saw it the other day , with a reservation coming in at about 3 Euros. Trainline are selling Flixbus tickets.

Like national express. WiFi, comfy no hassle all good. Very popular on the continent. Paid 27 quid return from Lisbon to porto. Saturday early, 11am back on Sunday
Thank you guys.

Any Blues flying to Albufeira then getting the 0723am train to Porto (arrive 1258), or, pondering this?
I may have a spare train ticket, as originally gambled by buying Albufeira to Lisbon. I doubt that my Mrs will want to travel 5 and half hours to Porto, so, I will be happy to see it fall into a fans hands rather than waste - I will need to speak to my agent regarding name change though as passport/name shown on train ticket.
What day is that for mate? How much did you pay for it?

I suspect it will go a lot lower than people think. 10k cup scheme
I hope so. I've never missed a CL game and been on the scheme since it started in 2011. To miss the final would hurt.

This is where I'm torn, because whilst I think having lots of fans in Porto would be great, selfishly it also takes away from my chances of getting a ticket. I know this view is highly unpopular but I don't like the idea of the club sticking on subsidised travel when I see a lot of people have already had the ingenuity and taken the risk of booking a trip that takes them on an inconvenient route. I understand why the club would do it and it would be a nice gesture, but not everyone would benefit from it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.