Return of Supporters

Me and my dad have been season ticket holders since 1999, 16500 points each. My dad also had a season ticket in the 70s too.
No email, nothing. Fair enough it’s a ballot, I wasn’t expecting to be successful, but I think is disgusting they’ve not even let us know. Total lack of respect for blues who have been following this club for decades.

As usual a shambles by the club and ticket office. Totally non league in the way we deal with tickets and treat fans.

The supporter services Twitter was even trying to tell fans no emails had been sent when fans were sharing screenshots of their emails with them - laughable.

after reading through some of the stories on here it’s a joke that people who haven’t missed a game in years are being over looked in favour of ppl who have been to handful of games since Maine Road.
What a bunch of jokers the ticket office really are.

My wife's hairdresser has been given 2 tickets by a member of staff , begs the question how many tickets have city given to friends family and other hangers on

Me and my dad have been season ticket holders since 1999, 16500 points each. My dad also had a season ticket in the 70s too.
No email, nothing. Fair enough it’s a ballot, I wasn’t expecting to be successful, but I think is disgusting they’ve not even let us know. Total lack of respect for blues who have been following this club for decades.
It's beyond disrespectful it's heartless.

Remember this. City Matters didn’t think loyalty should have been rewarded for this. This, the only game we will have had the chance to see in last 16 months.
We rewarded the people who rarely, if ever, miss a game, home or away. I'd say that was rewarding loyalty.

After that, the majority were always going to miss out. Life isn't fair sometimes unfortunately.

City Matters.

As usual a shambles by the club and ticket office. Totally non league in the way we deal with tickets and treat fans.

The supporter services Twitter was even trying to tell fans no emails had been sent when fans were sharing screenshots of their emails with them - laughable.

after reading through some of the stories on here it’s a joke that people who haven’t missed a game in years are being over looked in favour of ppl who have been to handful of games since Maine Road.
What a bunch of jokers the ticket office really are.
It’s a ballot. What did you expect?

If they have a membership they could apply. I know someone the same, they have only been to 5 games since we left Maine Road
I'm not doubting you, I'm just confused as to why anyone is paying the £40 or however much it costs Citizens membership every year if they're not going to games. The laptop bag you could get for a fiver?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.