Return of Supporters

It said it was open to only those groups, but it definitely let others in to the ballot. I know someone who has a ticket through the ballot who doesn't have any membership any longer and hasn't for a few years.
That probably needs reporting to the club. I don't know how it was possible, given it is all linked to a membership number, though! I've no reason to doubt you, I just don't understand how it was physically possible.

Its not about behaving like a kid. When you have shelled out over £150k in your lifetime following your club home and away, spending hours on plane trains and automobiles, sometimes not getting any sleep for 48 hours and then miss out by a few loyalty points but someone who have been to a handful of games gets a ticket it stinks . You should be ashamed that you actually agreed to this
Well I'm not ashamed and nor are any of my colleagues.

That probably needs reporting to the club. I don't know how it was possible, given it is all linked to a membership number, though! I've no reason to doubt you, I just don't understand how it was physically possible.
Me neither, won't change anything now.

Lack of respect from the club not to ensure emails to unsuccessful applicants is not issued at the same time as the successful applicants. Applied via ballot and have received nothing, I get it was a ballot and there has to be losers but at least have the respect to tell us considering we have been starved of attending a football match for the last 16 months nearly.
I believe it just as important to the people who were unsuccessful as the ones whose were successful.
Not sour grapes, would feel the exact same if I was successful

Well there is an excuse. All the people lucky enough to be drawn out have been entered into some sort of system to enable them to buy. The system will then generate an email.

The people who haven't been drawn out presumably haven't been entered into any system. You'd have to enter everyone into the system for everyone to get an email and why should they do that?

I realise people are disappointed, as I am, but just grow a pair instead of whining like a spoiled kid whose parents won't get them the toy they wanted.
Thank you for those few kind words at the end , that certainly told me how much our elected reps think of some the fan base They represent.
i did say I didn’t mind missing out on the ballot , and as for sending 1000s of emails out they seem to manage it on most other occasions without any problem.
I never had a go at you personally so not sure why you think it’s ok to respond the way you do.
I’m off now to see if I can find that toy I wanted

Thank you for those few kind words at the end , that certainly told me how much our elected reps think of some the fan base They represent.
i did say I didn’t mind missing out on the ballot , and as for sending 1000s of emails out they seem to manage it on most other occasions without any problem.
I never had a go at you personally so not sure why you think it’s ok to respond the way you do.
I’m off now to see if I can find that toy I wanted
You've been one of the biggest wringers on here about this. If you can't take it then don't give it out. Go and watch the fucking game and leave me in peace.

People are behaving like spoiled kids. I've been to loads of interviews where I've had no feedback and they've maybe interviewed 5 or 6 people only. Or have applied for jobs that maybe 200 others applied for and had no feedback.

I think it's piss poor when you've been for an interview but I'm not going to get worked up about not getting feedback from an application. I just accept it and get on with life. We're talking about maybe 50-60k here so I understand why the club can't contact all those who haven't been successful.

And i've not had an email, so I'm neither getting a ticket nor on the reserve list. So all those who accused me and City Matters of looking after ourselves had it wrong. Had it been done on points then probably the majority of us with seasoncards would have got tickets. As it turns out, it seems only one has. So if we fiddled it to suit ourselves, we did a piss poor job.
Your comparison to job interviews just doesn’t hold up - a company who interview you and many others owe you nothing, you’re just some one that applied for a job, they interviewed and didn’t fancy.
This is about people who have an affiliation to an organisation for 20, 30, 40+ years and yet are being told nothing whatsoever.

The only thing I’ve complained about is lack of response from the club !!!!!
Hes too full of his own self importance to actually care what fans thing or take any feedback on board. Not sure if we get a chance to change members on city matters but it should be done end of season so we can vote off the ones who are not capable of doing the job

You've been one of the biggest wringers on here about this. If you can't take it then don't give it out. Go and watch the fucking game and leave me in peace.
Given that the early games of next season will probably not be at capacity will the club repeat the same flawed and unfair ballot system for those games?

And will the 22000 brigade be entitled to a ticket again or will they have to take their chances with the rest of us?

Also will the people who were successful this time be excluded (in the interests of fair play)?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.