Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Not 100% but I think the day 2 test is slightly different as its "Genome sequenced" hence why not every provider is doing them.

I only know this because I've ordered the randox green list kit and the day2 test mentions this, not sure if its a government requirement or not though. I believe its to detect variants.
So I could order a Randox home test kit and that should do the job? It was confusing on the Eurofins website because out of all the choices, they didn't seem to specifically be offering this day 2 test kit

Requirements for travel to Portugal as far as I understand it.

1. Private paid for PCR test taken within 72 hours of flight departure time (Portugal rule)
2. Private PCR or LFT test taken within three days of return flight to UK. Porto airport does LFT tests with 30 mins results. If you travel out within three days of your outbound test (i.e. Test Thursday, Fri or Sat, return Sunday) you can use the outbound test for the return.(UK rules)
3. Private PCR test pre booked before leaving for Portugal to be taken before day 2 after arrival back in UK, proof of test retained to show at border control. (UK rules)
4. https://portugalcleanandsafe.pt/en/passenger-locator-card, to be completed online after check in.
5. https://www.gov.uk/provide-journey-contact-details-before-travel-uk, to be completed on line in the 48 hours before leaving for the UK. This is where you put the details of the test booked in step 3 above.

Temperature screening will take place on arrival in Portugal.
Nice one pal

The problem with doing it 3 hours before getting on a flight is that the result won’t be guaranteed to come back in time. Risky that mate.
Yeah, proper cutting it fine that. I'm booked in for a test with supposed results guaranteed in 3 hours (even more expensive than same day tests) - that's booked for the Thursday at 2pm and I'm due to fly out at around 8am the next morning. I'm even worried that that's cutting it fine despite the "results in 3 hours" blurb!

So I could order a Randox home test kit and that should do the job? It was confusing on the Eurofins website because out of all the choices, they didn't seem to specifically be offering this day 2 test kit
I've got both with them so mine came in a pack today, one is stickered with "Day 2" on so I imagine so, but like i say not 100% sure if there's any real difference

EDIT: Had a quick look and don't think anyone is selling day 2 tests on there own, I imagine its to force you to buy both tests from the same provider.

Agree Eurofins site is confusing as no mention of a Day 2 test. Called then and nobody answers. Emailed and nobody responds. I would stay clear of them as their customer service review is shockingly low. The only thing in their favour is they are cheap. But as the cliche goes, you get what you pay for. Certainly I would not use them for PCR testing on way out which is very time sensitive.

Yeah, proper cutting it fine that. I'm booked in for a test with supposed results guaranteed in 3 hours (even more expensive than same day tests) - that's booked for the Thursday at 2pm and I'm due to fly out at around 8am the next morning. I'm even worried that that's cutting it fine despite the "results in 3 hours" blurb!
I got one 5pm Thursday of next week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.