Everton (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very sad, I'll give him a rousing send off for you. Unfortunately he's been injured forever now, we have plenty of great memories though. Agueeeeeeeerooooooo!!!!!!
I am so glad i got to see him play three times in the last couple of years , same with dave and vinny , would have been gutted if i didnt

Many players looked rusty and against Brighton since some of them have not played for two weeks. I won't be surprised if Pep selects a strong side for this game to get them game time.

We were one man down but still it was shocking how we could not build from the back, lost possession easily and had to result to long balls to Foden.

Injuries are a risk but it can't be worse than having many players off pace, we need rhythm.
It’s our 60th game of a truncated seasons. The starting 11 will have averaged over 40 appearances + internationals. Yesterday’s match was probably the most tiring of the season, the players looked exhausted at the end. They don’t need another game

I wouldn’t play a single player that’l Play on the 29th , it’s too risky & as solley Attwell said , the refs can’t ( won’t) protect our players then we have to.

It’s our 60th game of a truncated seasons. The starting 11 will have averaged over 40 appearances + internationals. Yesterday’s match was probably the most tiring of the season, the players looked exhausted at the end. They don’t need another game
Well the good news is we can trust Pep to make the right call, but I think he will make decisions on individual cases on who needs rest and who needs to play, we rotated enough already to arrive fresh at this stage and 10 days without game time until the final is too much of a gap, let's see.

Ederson
Walker
Ake
Laporte
Zinchencko

KDB
Bernardo
Fernandinho
Rodri

Sterling
Torres

I think he will give Aguero some time, otherwise I have no idea. He is a better coach than I would ever be, but if we lose and get key players injured, I might wish I never said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.