Everton (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The results tonight mean Everton can still qualify for Europe so will be busting a gut and kicking lumps out of us on Sunday

more reason to rest our key players
If a win means they will qualify for the UEFA Europa Conference League they’ll be desperate to lose

The results tonight mean Everton can still qualify for Europe so will be busting a gut and kicking lumps out of us on Sunday

more reason to rest our key players
That would require West Ham losing at home to Southampton while Everton win by a massive score against City.

So Everton win away and West Ham lose at home with a eight goal turnaround

Who’s the bastard in the black on Sunday?
The are all cunts so guess it doesn’t matter. Agree 100% we should play a reserve team, fuck them, if it means we lose couldn’t give two shits. The big issue is referees allowing what amount to assault on our players, whilst the club work out a way to fix this long standing issue we will have to manage it ourselves.

That would require West Ham losing at home to Southampton while Everton win by a massive score against City.

So Everton win away and West Ham lose at home with a eight goal turnaround
7th gets a place in the new Europa competition

1,2,3,4 = CL
5,6 = Europa
7 = Europa Conference

Whether they actually want to be in that or not ... don't know

Would appreciate the under 9s in this. I would say under 12s but don't want to put too much pressure on our lads. The checkatrade version of a European cup but i would love anything

The one problem I see resting players is that De Bruyne could do with a run out before the final. Sadly.
im no expert but lets say if pep puts a very weak team out to protect from knocks could the starting 11 for the CL not play a 90 minute game on the training ground on say Monday, almost risk free it would make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.