Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I see City want passport details input when buying a ticket

Do people think these will be checked at the ground or is it just for when getting tickets on the clubs planes

Those travelling independently are having tickets sent to their homes

Do people think these will be checked at the ground or is it just for when getting tickets on the clubs planes

Tickets have names on and will need to show matching ID to enter the stadium

The latter I think we had to put ours in on spikes trip but fuck knows pal

For anybody on the club trip......

Where have you booked your PCR test and when?

The first ticket detail e-mail off City said to cover everything you need to take a test after 1pm on Thursday

Is this right? I thought 72 hours was the break point, meaning you could do a test any time on Thursday?

Anyone registered on the UEFA site
Do you need to put in your bank details right away or can you wait until sale starts?

I don't qualify until tomorrow.
I'll be watching this thread today hoping sales are slow so I can get one but also thinking it would be good if they all went really quickly today because its the hope that kills you. If they sell out just before my number, I'll be gutted.
That's exactly it, isn't it? Put us out of our misery so we can move on. Only City could potentially drag out the sale of 5,850 tickets over three days just a week before the game!

Doesn’t the email off the club say the test has to be after 1pm on Thursday to cover everything?
It states 72 hours also? That covers Thursday am but I'd playafe and take it after 1pm because that's depending on flight times and no
I don't qualify until tomorrow.
I'll be watching this thread today hoping sales are slow so I can get one but also thinking it would be good if they all went really quickly today because its the hope that kills you. If they sell out just before my number, I'll be gutted.

Whats your points total?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.