Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

They had a multiple choice quiz in the ticket office at Grimsby to stop city fans getting tickets in the home end.

Harry the Haddock caught out a lot of people who wrongly selected this answer to the mascot question instead of the Mighty Mariner. Hardly a fool-proof system.
Yes I remember that. We just bought off a tout, he didn’t ask any questions

I've spoken to a few different sources and I'm entirely confident that some or most people with quite a lot or quite a few points may or may possibly not get a ticket. All of this to be confirmed of course.
Cutting edge reporting ;)

can’t believe it got to go to Liverpool for CPR test no appointments left for Thursday 1 pm onwards at Dam Health promised same day now 24 hrs anyone else been told of the change ?

It's my mate waiting until tomorrow on 11500 points. Touch and go.
I was at that Grimsby game too, the goat had a late winner disallowed I think.

most expensive I got was Ajax away, £200 face value for one of the "premium seats" they allocated to city. Absolute scandal: it was on the front row.
It was rare for them to go to normal fans. Their definition of premium or Cat 1 is any between the 16 metre lines, which is between the 18 yard boxes to us.

most expensive I got was Ajax away, £200 face value for one of the "premium seats" they allocated to city. Absolute scandal: it was on the front row.
Hope he gets one. I remember celebrating it with my mate and getting shit off the Grimsby fans when it was disallowed. Refs still twats in those days. He was a fat twat from memory? The John Moss of his day

I've spoken to a few different sources and I'm entirely confident that some or most people with quite a lot or quite a few points may or may possibly not get a ticket. All of this to be confirmed of course.
Some people were actually taking you serious for a moment

I paid £175 for the 2011 cup semi final, then paid £325 for a final ticket!
Both Club Wembley

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.