Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

there are the two Locator forms that we need to complete. For the return i believe you can complete this on Friday but for the Portugese form, you need your flights & seat number which means you can only complete this when you arrive at Mcr Airport on Sat morning ... and of course couldnt then print it

is this correct ?
I'm assuming that when we receive our flight tickets by email we are allocated seat numbers so can complete the locator form then. But assumptions with all these regs can be dangerous, admittedly!

From the club (why the extra need for it to be post-1pn?)

Proof of negative PCR COVID-19 tests taken in the UK from 1pm onwards on Thursday 27th May can be used for entry into Portugal, the stadium and return travel back to England for supporters on the Club’s official day trip travel package.

I have no idea why the club have said 1pm, but it's simply irrelevant as it's not Club advice and guidance you need to be following.

I've linked and screenshotted the applicable things more times than I care to remember, that's where people need to be looking for the trip.

i've booked with boots for pcr test at 13.50 on the thursday and i understand from club website is after 1 pm will be satisfactory for the return to uk early sunday, this is a nightmare, and boots now say it could take 48hrs i've told them i need result before midnight friday. this is a worrying time when it should be exciting and something to look forward to

Taking your test in the UK before travel​

If you are returning to the UK within 3 days, you can use the result of a COVID-19 test that you take in the UK before you travel. You must use a private test provider for the test and not an NHS test.

The service on which you will arrive back in the UK must set off for the UKwithin 3 days of when you took the test.

The above is further down on the gov site and therefore seems to indicate that you need to set off within the 3 days.
How do you view it?

How I view it is how it is in black and white on the relevant part of the government travel website.
It clearly states 3 full days before flight back, not 72 hours. If in doubt, look at their example below.

1621691487509.png

tried the online test sites they require the flight number which I don't have. So booked one at the local chemists

i've booked with boots for pcr test at 13.50 on the thursday and i understand from club website is after 1 pm will be satisfactory for the return to uk early sunday, this is a nightmare, and boots now say it could take 48hrs i've told them i need result before midnight friday. this is a worrying time when it should be exciting and something to look forward to

Reschedule if you can, and get it done earlier.

I'm assuming that when we receive our flight tickets by email we are allocated seat numbers so can complete the locator form then. But assumptions with all these regs can be dangerous, admittedly!

that would certainly be helpful, otherwise there will be a few thousands City fans at the airport on their phones trying to complete the Locator form !

Does anyone have the full specifics for the supporters club test?
Before the checkout page there isn’t a lot of detail and won’t get passport from Liverpool till Thursday morning so can’t put passport number in anywhere, never mind flight details

How I view it is how it is in black and white on the relevant part of the government travel website.
It clearly states 3 full days before flight back, not 72 hours. If in doubt, look at their example below.

View attachment 17532
That example looks clear and easy to follow. Just can’t understand why City have added that extra caveat and don’t want any reason to fall foul to something the club might insist on for travel, hence I’ve booked for post 1 on on Thursday with 24 hr guarantee result. Fucking ridiculous that City Chelsea government UEFA all seem to have slightly different criteria.

Is anyone getting tests anywhere near the Sheffield/Barnsley area? i'm struggling to find anywhere that guarantees results in 24hrs. Bloody stressful this!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.