can't download Everton tickets

Mine just says 'This item can't be saved to this device'. I've tried it via a hotmail and Gmail account but it says the same. Anyone had this issue and managed to resolve it?

Mine just says 'This item can't be saved to this device'. I've tried it via a hotmail and Gmail account but it says the same. Anyone had this issue and managed to resolve it?
It means your android device is not compatible with Google Pay. I had to get my pal to download my ticket to his Iphone and we will enter the stadium at the same time. The ticket office are ok with this as long as he is added to Friends and Family. The mobile payment system does not work for all phones just the most modern ones.

It means your android device is not compatible with Google Pay. I had to get my pal to download my ticket to his Iphone and we will enter the stadium at the same time. The ticket office are ok with this as long as he is added to Friends and Family. The mobile payment system does not work for all phones just the most modern ones.
Ah bollocks, Im going on my own so cant do that. Thanks for the help though. Ill just have to hope someone answers the phone!

Got tickets, but can't download them to my phone, something wrong with the Google Pay. It says "Added features unavailable on this phone
this may be because your phone is rooted or altered in some other way. You can still pay with this card on Google and across other apps and sites, just like before."

Email somebody at man city
I'm very sorry to trouble you I know this please not your area, but I am unable to download the tickets. I called the usual number, was 123 in line, got down to 50 and they cut me off, so I thought I would take a chance and ask you, what do you do if you cannot download the tickets to your phone? Best wishes, Mark :-)

Has anybody here got any suggestions?
i had same problem, friend said send your e-mail to a gmail account if you have one and should work, tried it as i had sky and a gmail and it appears to have worked

As it stands, despite over 10 hours in queues since last Saturday, promises from various disinterested supporter services staff, I’ve not had the print at home ticket I was promised repeatedly, nor have I had a health questionnaire. One staff member suggested I buy the latest iPhone to download the ticket, how much are they ? The anxiety of trying to deal with these shambolic clowns and being polite despite incredible frustration, has left me feeling genuinely ill, I’ve now given up on going, don’t suppose i will be getting a refund either.

Finally spoke with someone at the ticket office and they have sent me a print at home ticket. Sure they could have made this easier. Phew...

As it stands, despite over 10 hours in queues since last Saturday, promises from various disinterested supporter services staff, I’ve not had the print at home ticket I was promised repeatedly, nor have I had a health questionnaire. One staff member suggested I buy the latest iPhone to download the ticket, how much are they ? The anxiety of trying to deal with these shambolic clowns and being polite despite incredible frustration, has left me feeling genuinely ill, I’ve now given up on going, don’t suppose i will be getting a refund either.
That is shocking. The phone staff can view data but have no ability to resolve issues. They are basically a call centre. They then pass on the information which sits in someone’s inbox. Despite all the promises made to me every day last week they had no way to fulfil it. They knew from Tuesday last week that emails sent out for 104 had problems with embedded links. Yet it took them until late yesterday to send a new mail with a link that worked. Had to chase the questionnaire all week as well and finally got it this morning. They tried telling me it was my phone until I explained that the link in the mail was not embedded. Wasted over 12 hours this week on the phone for which should have been a simple process. Not a great experience at all, and hope you get sorted. The club really need to look into this mess, but I know this is not something new.

That is shocking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.