Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

I am in the same position, but I think the earliest we can drop the test off is 6am Friday, which leaves a tight turnaround time for certificates?
Yeah, their info says "drop off between 6am and 10am Thursday and Friday" which doesn't leave any room for error.

Has anyone booked a day 2 PCR with Eurofins? If so what does your booking reference look like because I can’t seem to find one.

I managed to speak to someone from Dam Health on Saturday regarding the changing of the wording from 'same day' to '24hrs'.

The guy told me that Dam health PCR tests taken anywhere in the country are all sent to the same laboratory in Liverpool.

The increase in demand has forced them to change their promise to 24hrs because some of the tests results were missing the midnight deadline by a couple of hours.

We have a test booked with them for Thursday mid-morning and are flying out Friday morning with Spike. The guy at Dam said we 'should' be ok but obviously couldn't guarantee the results would be back in time.

We've decided to bite the bullet and have booked another test with them for Tuesday teatime which will should cover us for the outbound flight and the Thursday test will cover for entrance into the stadium and return flight on Sunday.

At this stage, with people struggling to re-schedule PCR test dates and then worry about getting a test in Porto, it was worth it for peace of mind!

Is the company called EVERY something? If so it seems very likely as we used Eurofins and there's starts EUROF then 7 digits and mate used Dante Labs and his is DANTE then 7 digits!
Yes, it's called "Everything Genetic". I'm sure that's the code. I'm now 3rd in the Queue so might as well stick it out.

You just doing the LFT for stadium entry then? That’s what I’m doing but City’s website stated PCR! Yet Chelsea’s says LFT within 48 hours of kick-off is acceptable.

Porto airport do walk-in LFTs 7am-7pm every day. Synlabs on the 3rd floor of departures so should be easy enough, especially as the metro goes there?
Is the LFT test what you need to fly back to the UK?

How much do they cost?

Moved our DAM tests to Sheffield (from Stretford) for Thursday at 4pm, my lads at Uni there. I can then use those tests to come back with and if I get the tests on 24 hours out there thats fine.

I am also booking tests for my lad in Sheffield Tuesday and me Wednesday pm as they should come in time to get me on Spikes flight Friday am.

Moved to Sheffield as I fear Streford could be too busy and so delays.

I know its a massive expense but we missed Spurs LC Final as one of our tests did not come on time.

Just got to book the 2 day return thing, anyone any ideas on a good provider near Hazel Grove area?
Ordered mine from bio group

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.