Stupid little things that bug you

People who have been in a queue for a while but get to the front and don’t have their card or money ready
As a bus driver I cannot believe that people never have their money or pass ready before they get on. However, this is even worse now they have to wear a mask. They get on the bus and have nowt ready & then complain when they get off that you are 2 minutes late

As a bus driver I cannot believe that people never have their money or pass ready before they get on. However, this is even worse now they have to wear a mask. They get on the bus and have nowt ready & then complain when they get off that you are 2 minutes late
People who get on the same bus every fucking day, but always ask, how much is it to? The amount of mind assassinations double tap, I carried out when I was younger going to work, on people committing bus insanity where too many to count. A personal favourite, is where, the cunts who get on the bus, ask the driver where it's going, then complain it's not their bus, keep moaning, then shuffle off after 5 minutes. They cunts don't get a double tap, they get blowtorched.

When you ask someone to explain something to you that you’ve never seen or heard of or done before, and they tell you in note form with broken English and incomplete sentences with no punctuation that only they understand and anyone else reading it can read it six different ways or none at all.

People who have been in a queue for a while but get to the front and don’t have their card or money ready
Oh wait until these phone payment apps are popular. You ain't seen nothing yet. Waiting for someone to unlock their phone, open the app, wait for it to load, and then the cashier asks them if they're a member, and they have to open up a different fucking app for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.