Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Sure its been asked before but whats the deal with the fan zone? Where is it and if its shite are you allowed come and go as you please?
No one knows.
Best case is you can come and go freely, in which case it will be empty.
Worst case it's like stalagluft 7. Fences and razor wire to keep the infected penned in.
It might have beer. It might not.

Independents have to go there to collect tickets, but might be forced to stay.
They'll be forming an escape committee by lunchtime.

At least you'll get a free bus to the stadium!

I heard the same, maybe same original source. A mate forwarded a photo of one picked up at ground with no name or passport on it.
I picked up tickets today for me and my lad.

There isn't a name or passport number on them but one thing I have noticed is there is an 11 digit ID number on the tickets and although I'd bought and paid for my ticket in an earlier window than my lads, our ID numbers are one digit out, which may be an indication that the tickets are carrying more info than we think.

No one knows.
Best case is you can come and go freely, in which case it will be empty.
Worst case it's like stalagluft 7. Fences and razor wire to keep the infected penned in.
It might have beer. It might not.

Independents have to go there to collect tickets, but might be forced to stay.
They'll be forming an escape committee by lunchtime.

At least you'll get a free bus to the stadium!

Sounds great!! Hopefully get some more info on it next couple of days.

I picked up tickets today for me and my lad.

There isn't a name or passport number on them but one thing I have noticed is there is an 11 digit ID number on the tickets and although I'd bought and paid for my ticket in an earlier window than my lads, our ID numbers are one digit out, which may be an indication that the tickets are carrying more info than we think.
Did you have to take your lad with you to get his ticket? Me and my brother are on different loyalty points and didnt get our tickets on one transaction but hes struggling to get to the ground this week cos of work & we dont fancy going to the fan park at any point so I was just gonna go on my own to get both. I have his ticket collection number

Has it been said anywhere that ID is required at ground on the day?

Why would you take your passport out on the piss if you do not need to
Don’t think so specifically.
Just proof of a negative Covid test, but that might mean proof of identity as well to prove the Covid test proof is your own.

Out of interest did anyone manage to get a ticket In the general sale today?
It said it sold out in “hours” but I was on for an hour from the start time. Nothing.
My son went on UEFA's site and got to the 'buy tickets' stage, but didn't get any further. Doesn't know whether the problem was UEFA's site or the speed of his wifi at that moment.

It’s a gamble, but these tickets are going to be transferable, I reckon the club point of sale coupled with the handover checks at the ticket office are the only security check that can be validated. For club travel that check ends on distribution on plane, for independents who didn’t collect at ground it ends at fan zone collection. You could now buy a ticket of a blue or a Chelsea fan for that matter, the only security at the ground will be being able to stand up and walk in the general direction of a turnstile, with a ticket and a negative PCR or antigen and passport. The only check they could do is I’d v COVID cert. the bottom line is the security is only for minimising risks around COVID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.