Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Dam Health,

Anyone booked with Dam for PCR tests please check your emails.

Quote:
'We are also asking that before attending your appointment could you please download the 'Health Passport Worldwide' app, which can be found on apps stores using the link below.

https://www.healthpassportworldwide.com/

Once you have signed up, be sure to have filled in all fields of information including your current address and passport number otherwise your certificate will not be valid.'

We went for our tests today at Stretford and a lots of people were turning up unaware of this requirement (us included). It only takes 5/10 mins to download and complete but it was causing a few delays.

The guy at Dam told us they usually deal with approx 70 to 80 people a day but on Thursday they have over 800 appointments booked in!

I am booked in at Dam Health on Thursday, all the confirmation email says is bring your passport. how have they asked for this app requirement ?

Hate to tell you but they're saying 24 hours now due to demand. When I phoned yesterday the phone line still said midnight but the website now says 24 hours. I'm at Preston 2.10 Thursday, the guy I spoke to confirmed would get result no later than same time Friday. We'll see.
I’m also at Dam Health in Preston at 2.10 on Thursday so see you there!

I'm booked into Wolstenholme pharmacy on Thursday afternoon, what a faf all this is though, but can't wait to get over to Portugal. Still think that UEFA are complete gits/idiots/cretins making us all go out to Portugal, they really should have held it in Wales or Scotland FFS.

I am booked in at Dam Health on Thursday, all the confirmation email says is bring your passport. how have they asked for this app requirement ?

Yeah I don't have a single email about this either?

Anyone know of any places to get tested last minute? Have a couple mates who might need one now, everywhere seems booked up

Its a follow up email mate.

I got the confirmation email for the booking almost as soon as I booked, then got the email about the app yesterday.

Hi there,

In order to make your scheduled appointments run as smoothly as possible, please could all patients be sure to arrive at your allotted appointment time to avoid congestion.
We are also asking that before attending your appointment could you please download the 'Health Passport Worldwide' app, which can be found on apps stores using the link below.

Once you have signed up, be sure to have filled in all fields of information including your current address and passport number otherwise your certificate will not be valid.
if you are having any issues with this process, please do get in touch.

We look forward to seeing you, All the best
DAM Health
Home | Health Passport Worldwide
Health Passport Worldwide allows for a safer return to travel, for both business and leisure. Using the rapid real-time scanning technology, we can now enjoy travel with increased protection from COVID-19.
www.healthpassportworldwide.com

Its a follow up email mate.

I got the confirmation email for the booking almost as soon as I booked, then got the email about the app yesterday.

Hi there,

In order to make your scheduled appointments run as smoothly as possible, please could all patients be sure to arrive at your allotted appointment time to avoid congestion.
We are also asking that before attending your appointment could you please download the 'Health Passport Worldwide' app, which can be found on apps stores using the link below.

Once you have signed up, be sure to have filled in all fields of information including your current address and passport number otherwise your certificate will not be valid.
if you are having any issues with this process, please do get in touch.

We look forward to seeing you, All the best
DAM Health
Home | Health Passport Worldwide
Health Passport Worldwide allows for a safer return to travel, for both business and leisure. Using the rapid real-time scanning technology, we can now enjoy travel with increased protection from COVID-19.
www.healthpassportworldwide.com

ok thanks. I only have the confirmation email so far, maybe this will come tomorrow

So it's been confirmed that only the antigen test is needed to enter the stadium? What's the time frame on that?
It’s always been the case, city accused Chelsea of giving out wrong info, then had to back down last night and apologise for misleading everybody. As for time on antigen you need to check, think it’s 48 hours tho

It’s always been the case, city accused Chelsea of giving out wrong info, then had to back down last night and apologise for misleading everybody. As for time on antigen you need to check, think it’s 48 hours tho
Wait, what?

So if we have a pre flight PCR on Thursday, that isn't enough as we've been led to believe all week?

Genuinely confused now

Anyone doing the Blindspot one through the supporters club?
Do we have to take our tests tomorrow (Weds) or are we ok to take them on Thursday when we can take them in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.