Champions League Final | Photos - Porto & Home

I thought that. They’re like the old bum bags from the 90s, but black. They look fucking ridiculous! What could any man need a bag for? Money in wallet. Keys in pocket. Or maybe I’m just an old twat.

I think if they have shorts on they're a bit limited for space to put stuff. The problem is they are a magnet for thieves. Easier to cut a strap, grab the bag or snatch it from a table rather than trying to pick a pocket, especially if the pocket has a zip or buttons on. Bigger pickings too from a bag.

Lovely, although if you want the finer details, I choked on my steak as the fighting outside was still going on. So while the restaurant staff are trying to get the their chairs and tables scattered on the street, I'm turning blue... I'm struggling to breathe and luckily one of the staff noticed me and came over and started smacking me on the back trying to clear my airways...

Returned to the restaurant last night, I was greeted with them all laughing at me, saying no steak for you tonight and they gave me tender pork!!
I wax choking on biit of food and thewife said she thought she might have to give me the Heineken manoeuvre.dont even like the stuff

Dinner last night … YUM YUM

7da836c141fb752b857b72dbf2e965f3.jpg
E9EFF6A1-01E9-4AE6-A2DD-24D92A4F89D6.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.