Chelsea thread 2020/21

They have a really well drilled back 5, with two solid midfielders. Time and again it is the rock City break on ( see also Lyon).

Better team tonight and the two centre half blocks on Foden won the game for them.

They'll go close next year, but whether It's enough to win the league will come down to them finding better goalscorers.

i was dead certain they are heading into deep shit with Lampard with finishing outside top4 and easily losing to Atletico in February. then they fired him and tuchel appointment worked out incredibly well for them. like such a short amount of time to work with their squad and delivers CL place, Fa cup final and CL trophy. what if he gets backed now big time in the market and has more tie to work with the squad. seems more content here than with the PSG with the Neymars and Mbapees but still got them to final too last season only to lose a very great bayern side.

must be the appointment of the abramovich era really.

and their last CL win was fucking similar with di matteo jumping in and winning it then getting fired next year lol.

problem is lot of good players they have, younger ones too, lets hope Haaland aint ending up there.

will be imo our biggest title rivals next time.

I'm worried about them for the league next season. Definitely the biggest threat for me, if they can get a decent striker. Werner is shit. Kante probably the best player in the CL this season, at least at the business end.

They will be attractive destination for new players if we are going head time head with them for a player. Champions of Europe Incredibly young squad good manager and looking upwards. One of the scenarios like in 2012 when we wanted Hazard and and fir whatever couldn't sign him and he ended up at Champions if Europe

Another manager Like Klopp who will press mad and counter on pace like Liverpool something we don't like and something we struggle alongside usual bottlejobs against Ole. 6 massive games will decide next season and if we the most of these than we are winning PL again

Never really disliked a manager as much as Tuchel. Fair play to beating us 3 times but can’t be doing with his antics. Hope he gets his arse handed to him next season.

I am with you there. I think it doesn't help that we keep losing to him but he is just like Klopp, all jerky and irritating.

Undeniably a good manager though. He has made Chelsea hard to beat but they also play some good football. Chilwell and James nailed every touch under pressure to then find an out ball.

They are definitely on the rise with players like Pulisic and Ziyech there too. Werner can only get better as well, he has it all apart from finishing at the moment but I am sure that will come and then we gave a real competitor. And Tuchel's tactics will see them last a lot longer than Klopp's as I am sure he will evolve them into a side built on control rather than counter.

If it wasnt for Werner we would have been thrashed yesterday. Similar to us, if they get a striker who can finish in, theyll be top 2 next season.
I do like Tuchel too, a likeable manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.