#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to say I'm now in the "sell him if we can camp". I'll always be grateful to him for what he's done over the last 4 years but I think he needs a new challenge.
he's our only player with any pace and knows where the back of the net is. Three seasons before this one he has got 20 or just under 20 league goals a season. We just haven't been playing to his strengths this season with the new system. Also, no one would be able to afford him this summer so its pointless anyway.

Feel for him, he wasn’t any worse than anyone else, was hung out to dry starting, find it hard to blame any of the players tonight tbh, all on pep

Is there anyone still think Sterling is better than Leroy ?
Sane brought out the best in him. Sane for 2018 was our best player. Sterling’s times up, thanks for everything, love you and you’ve had a shit time from the media but he hasn’t had a good game for a very long time, such a long time that it goes beyond being “out of form”

He's good enough for Tottenham or Arsenal now. Did a job for us once upon a time but has limited talent. Get your p45 on Monday mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.