Eric Garcia joins Barcelona

Will be interesting to see how he plays for Spain (assuming he starts now that Laporte has come into their squad).

Whatever happened to his biggest fan - FCBarca - who used to post regularly on here?

Thinking about how barca offered us 15 million a year ago.

dunno about you guys, but I wouldn't rate 1 season of eric garcia, especially the last one, at being worth 15m for us

Thinking about how barca offered us 15 million a year ago.

dunno about you guys, but I wouldn't rate 1 season of eric garcia, especially the last one, at being worth 15m for us

I got the impression City wanted to prove a point to Barca (the Messi saga was rumbling on at the time) and Garcia became the collateral damage when we blocked his move...

I have nothing against Garcia, he wants to play for his boyhood club and that's completely understandable. I am interested to see how it works out for him though, he's a young player and may go on to achieve great things but I don't think I've ever seen him play well for City? It certainly doesn't feel like we're letting one slip through the net. If he turns in to a world beater, then fair play to him. I just don't see it.

Once a player makes it known he wants to leave and won't sign a new contract in my head he's already gone, so it has been with Garcia all season. Even if the player is world class, once he expresses he doesn't want to be here I want him gone as soon as possible. In Garcia's case the blow was softened because the lad is crap. An over hyped nobody. Too small, too slow and little positional sense. Now he may turn out to be the best centre half in the world but it would be some turnaround from where I'm sitting. Adiós and I hope the door didn't hit your backside on the way out, but as you're pretty slow there's a good chance it did.

It should all point to a big tribunal fee!

big wages
400m buyout
International player

we should be getting a minimum of 30m

If Guardiola genuinely rated Garcia as a central defender, then he should keep tabs on young Timber at Ajax.A year younger, but same height and similar build, though a much more comfortable player on the ball.

If Guardiola genuinely rated Garcia as a central defender, then he should keep tabs on young Timber at Ajax.A year younger, but same height and similar build, though a much more comfortable player on the ball.
Which one? Quinten or Jurrien?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.