Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Just had email back after sending my day 2 test back and saying invalid and Ives got to do another
So that’s another £85 I’ve got to pay ffs this is a fuckin joke
The instructions said to rub it round each nostril 5 times exactly what I had to do on my lateral flow test for Wembley so I did exactly the same

pissed off doesn’t cover it
Why have you got to pay again. For me you complied with all the rules, booked your test before you went, put it on your locator form, did test as promised. No one can accuse you of not complying.
Get a free NHS test instead if you want to be sure.

Reactions: ell
Just received my results from Blindspot. Posted Tuesday am. My result is negative but it says I took an antigen test when i thought it was a pcr? I ordered a ‘Day 2’ test off their website. Anybody else’s form state this? Or just me?
Mine is the same and the results dates and bar code are all my fit to fly results from my first test

I found out this afternoon that I will be stuck in 10 day isolation because someone on my plane back (EasyJet on Sunday) has tested positive for covid.

It’s all a bit silly really. I’m double vaccinated and I tested negative in my Day 2 PCR, and in daily lateral flow tests since then. If I had travelled to an amber list, instead of green, could have tested negatively on day 5 of quarantine for an early release, but there’s no similar option for me now apparently.

Oh well, I don’t mind too much really. But will be interested to see whether a certain high profile politician stays at home, considering he was sat in front of me!
Which EasyJet flight was it mate? I am assuming gove wasn’t on a flight to Manchester?

I found out this afternoon that I will be stuck in 10 day isolation because someone on my plane back (EasyJet on Sunday) has tested positive for covid.

Oh well, I don’t mind too much really. But will be interested to see whether a certain high profile politician stays at home, considering he was sat in front of me!
Apparently he doesn't have to cos he's on a pilot scheme, just gets tested daily instead.
Screenshot_20210604_064758_com.bskyb.skynews.android.jpg

Well I have had an interesting one!

I ordered my day 2 test through www.rtdiagnostics.co.uk - who are on the government approved list. I ordered my day 2 test on Friday morning, despite getting emails on the same day saying my order had been processed, the testing kit finally rocked up yesterday.

I did the test etc about 6pm when I got home from work, registered it on the Recova-19 thing, and packed it up for dropping into the post box on my way to pick my mrs up from work at 10pm. At about 9:20pm, I get an email through saying my results are ready, and sure enough I login, and I have a negative certificate with my name and details on etc. Pretty fucking incredible considering the test is still sat on my kitchen table! It makes you wonder how many of these tests are actually properly tested!

Genuinely thinking of going to the press this one - the whole thing is a fucking scam, probably ran by the rich to screw more money out of people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.