Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Well I have had an interesting one!

I ordered my day 2 test through www.rtdiagnostics.co.uk - who are on the government approved list. I ordered my day 2 test on Friday morning, despite getting emails on the same day saying my order had been processed, the testing kit finally rocked up yesterday.

I did the test etc about 6pm when I got home from work, registered it on the Recova-19 thing, and packed it up for dropping into the post box on my way to pick my mrs up from work at 10pm. At about 9:20pm, I get an email through saying my results are ready, and sure enough I login, and I have a negative certificate with my name and details on etc. Pretty fucking incredible considering the test is still sat on my kitchen table! It makes you wonder how many of these tests are actually properly tested!

Genuinely thinking of going to the press this one - the whole thing is a fucking scam, probably ran by the rich to screw more money out of people.
I would definitely make the press aware, and the NHS

Was this pilot scheme even mentioned before or has it conveniently been just developed for that smarmy twat?
First I’ve heard of it
No doubt he’ll be the one chosen to go on marr this weekend and justify Portugal being taken off green this week

I would definitely make the press aware, and the NHS

Yeah, they're a con these tests. I knew at the time of flying to Porto that none of us had actually been given proper testing. Just a false negative certificate. Money making scam that we've all fallen for out of loyalty to City.

Alpha biolabs were supplying my day 2 test. It should have been delivered last Friday but it got delayed. The annoying thing was that I stayed in as they said a signature was required. When it was finally delivered on Tuesday the driver didn't want a signature. But the result was negative so what the hell.

I ordered my day 2 test through www.rtdiagnostics.co.uk - who are on the government approved list. I ordered my day 2 test on Friday morning, despite getting emails on the same day saying my order had been processed, the testing kit finally rocked up yesterday.

I did the test etc about 6pm when I got home from work, registered it on the Recova-19 thing, and packed it up for dropping into the post box on my way to pick my mrs up from work at 10pm. At about 9:20pm, I get an email through saying my results are ready, and sure enough I login, and I have a negative certificate with my name and details on etc. Pretty fucking incredible considering the test is still sat on my kitchen table! It makes you wonder how many of these tests are actually properly tested!

Genuinely thinking of going to the press this one - the whole thing is a fucking scam, probably ran by the rich to screw more money out of people.
Proof that the system as a whole is not fit for purpose and not properly regulated. There's been plenty of anecdotal evidence so far of last minute PCR results arriving minutes after a phone call chasing them up, that couldn't conceivably have coincidentally just arrived but this is absolute proof that some operators are not delivering the service, and are reverting to fraud. This is down to the government privatising a new service that should be run by the NHS. The NHS has already demonstrated it has the capacity and organisation to deliver this efficiently and effectively but it doesn't line enough people's pockets. The whole thing fucking stinks and it makes compliance much more difficult to expect when everyone can see what a shambles it is.

Yeah, they're a con these tests. I knew at the time of flying to Porto that none of us had actually been given proper testing. Just a false negative certificate. Money making scam that we've all fallen for out of loyalty to City.
I found an e-mail for test and trace to make complaints. I got a reply back within a couple of hours, for what it's worth they say they raise every complaint with the provider and monitor complaints taking urgent action if needed. dhsctesttrace.customerfeedbackteam@nhs.net

I posted my Dante test Tuesday afternoon and had my negative results back on Wednesday evening on e-mail so it’s strange that you’ve not heard anything yet.
Replied to the original post last night saying same as you, used Dante and had my result back by Wed. But my son posted same time at different priority post box and has still heard nothing.

I found an e-mail for test and trace to make complaints. I got a reply back within a couple of hours, for what it's worth they say they raise every complaint with the provider and monitor complaints taking urgent action if needed. dhsctesttrace.customerfeedbackteam@nhs.net

Was this pilot scheme even mentioned before or has it conveniently been just developed for that smarmy twat?
Ive just been asked to take part in this study. Apparently 50% of participants have to carry on isolating and 50% can carry on as normal i.e. going to work/shopping etc as long as you do a daily test and they are negative. I agreed to take part so they transfer you to 119 a message plays for about 3 minutes explaining the scheme and your rights and then i got cut off. Have tried ringing them twice and both times got told i am through to the wrong option and they didnt know what i was talking about!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.