Harry Kane

Kane will go to Chelsea if they are interested. I think London boys like to stay close to home. Haaland is the one we should really go for - i think he's a better overall investment.
No chance Spurs will sell Kane to Chelsea imo. Levy will not want to see Kane going to a London rival, City have a better chance of securing Kane's signing

No chance Spurs will sell Kane to Chelsea imo. Levy will not want to see Kane going to a London rival, City have a better chance of securing Kane's signing
Might not want to see it but we might not him if it comes to a bidding war - and Levy will sell to anyone if the money is right. I'm hoping we get Haaland but it's all guess work until August

Might not want to see it but we might not him if it comes to a bidding war - and Levy will sell to anyone if the money is right. I'm hoping we get Haaland but it's all guess work until August

0 chance he goes to Chelsea. They won't even bother asking. I'm in London, have friends who support both clubs and it doesn't even occur to them as an option.

If we do sign Kane I can see a front 5 like this.

Bernardo Kdb
Foden Kane Jesus

I see Gabriel working well with Kane.

100% agree but I would rather spend the 100m+ on a guy we can have for a good 8-10 years not someone who may have 3-4 good years left in him before we have to go back to the market for another striker.

But I thought the same about Sane. That didn't work out for the best did it. What I mean is City should go for the best available option ( which I think they are doing) rather then keep all their eggs in the 20 year old striker basket.

If Haaland is achievable-, fair and if not Let it be Kane. And let it ruffle some feathers but I wouldn't mind Lukaku too.

Didn't Levy sell Modric to Real Madrid for less than what Chelsea offered?

Harry Kane wants to win trophies and we need a forward.
In the last 4 years domestically we have won 8 of the 12 trophies available (including two doubles and a treble)
He’s coming People don’t think Antonio conte will stop that
People claiming Conte will change Kane’s decision to leave is just bizarre. He won’t have made the decision to leave lightly. He’s seen Pochettino put Spurs in their best place to win trophies for years and ultimately fail and Mourinho, likewise, but Conte’s going to change his mind? It’s the club that’s the problem, not the manager.

Exactly the opposite. After all the speculation over the last few weeks if we weren’t in for him we would have briefed the City journos. If we walk away from this deal or we know it’s off then the City journos will write about it.
WE could also be using said journalists, we have done so before.

We have cash, we need a striker, a vast majority of clubs are desperate for cash and our cash, but we have to be clever and are clever with negotiations.

It would not surprise me one jolt if Spurs, Levy and Arry are all a smoke and mirrors act.

The player can't lose, he may get his move or he may force Spurs to hand him a nice new contract if he stays with Conte arriving.

Didn't Levy sell Modric to Real Madrid for less than what Chelsea offered?

Yes, it's on record that Levy hates Chelsea, modric asked for the transfer to Chelsea saying Chelsea would pay a huge fee. Levy down right refused to even talk to Chelsea, instead selling modric the next year for a lot less to Real Madrid.

People claiming Conte will change Kane’s decision to leave is just bizarre. He won’t have made the decision to leave lightly. He’s seen Pochettino put Spurs in their best place to win trophies for years and ultimately fail and Mourinho, likewise, but Conte’s going to change his mind? It’s the club that’s the problem, not the manager.
Exactly. Beyond Son and Kane is an entire list of distinctly average players. Unless Conte gets an opportunity for a summer overhaul, nothing changed at the club. Surely Kane realizes that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.