It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bernardo is to be leaving we need to come up with some chants for the players. Ferna, Raz and KDB the only one’s we got a chant for if that happens? Losing Aguero, David, Toure and Vinny wiped some out but we’re really buggered if anymore go

If Bernardo really wants out and Atletico are proposing a swap deal, then we should be asking for Jaoa Felix instead of Saul imo.

agree Silva been in the most successful club in England and a big part in that! He is a 100m player..

If Bernardo really wants out and Atletico are proposing a swap deal, then we should be asking for Joao Felix instead of Saul imo.

I am sure we will... maybe Laporte and Bernardo for Saul and Felix?

I remember seeing an interview with Bernardo a few months back where he said some parts of the year are "sad" because of the weather. I got the feeling back then he wasn't particularly happy living in England.

It's a shame because I'd be gutted to see him leave, one of my favourite City players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.