Everton thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do Everton go from here? They've splashed a fair bit of cash, had a world class manager and it's failed. They have to sit down and really think about which direction they're going in. Potter for me could be a good fit. His team's play decent football with a good intensity. At a bigger club with better players and some money to spend he could do really well.
Eddie Howe perhaps

To any Everton fans on here.
Do you think this will be the end of James Rodriguez now. Looks a class player whenever I see him play but sort of reminds me of when Robinho joined and at times to me it looked like he thought he was doing us a favour by playing for us and would only really get going when the sun was out and the grass was lush.
You have the basis of a decent side and hopefully you get the right manager. Not sure Howe is the right man.

I think you should be aiming higher than him. Especially if you was able to attract Ancelloti before.

Why does everyone like Potter? He’s a whiny prick.

Because on the whole his team's play decent football and they've given plenty of top teams a tough game, us included. He's done that on a limited budget at Brighton. He might crash and burn at a bigger club or he might be a roaring success. I think he deserves a chance.

To any Everton fans on here.
Do you think this will be the end of James Rodriguez now. Looks a class player whenever I see him play but sort of reminds me of when Robinho joined and at times to me it looked like he thought he was doing us a favour by playing for us and would only really get going when the sun was out and the grass was lush.
You have the basis of a decent side and hopefully you get the right manager. Not sure Howe is the right man.

I think you should be aiming higher than him. Especially if you was able to attract Ancelloti before.
No way he will come back to everton now Ancelotti has gone. As for manager, I don't even think its about who we want anymore. Really are in a mess again and how long before Moshiri does one as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.