Harry Kane

i don't know why it's so hard for people to believe that harry kane, the better striker than erling haaland and the 2nd best striker in the world, you know, the guy that got the golden boot in the last world cup, is our preferred target.

I can easily believe that. But I also, based on sense and the pattern of the club's signings and profile they would target, find it easier to believe otherwise.

Particularly given Haaland is the better player of the two.

Those talking about Mbappe...he has transitioned from a nice wide eyed youngster at Monaco, to a petulant arrogant prick at PSG. It's what happens when Neymar is the role model at the club. He would not fit in here with his current persona.

Would still personally prefer Haaland, but it’s not like we get to pick and choose. Either transfer is going to be extremely difficult to pull off. I’d be delighted if we get either, as they’d both strengthen the squad greatly. Still quite plausible that we get neither though, but that wouldn’t necessarily be a disaster either. Must remember last summer when everyone had their hearts set on Koulibaly or Kounde, yet Dias has exceeded all expectations.
Couldn’t agree more…
If we can’t strike a deal to bring in Kane or Haaland, let’s make a deal with the devil to bring in Lewandowski.

i don't know why it's so hard for people to believe that harry kane, the better striker than erling haaland and the 2nd best striker in the world, you know, the guy that got the golden boot in the last world cup, is our preferred target.

I think its more because of
Age: they wish for a striker who can rock it for the next decade)

Injury vulnerability: I feel Kun many injuries have impacted the way we look at our mext striker, so maybe its just the fear of losing a 100m striker at crucial times as compared to the absolute unit called Haaland.

I personally fall under the above category and I wish we can land Haaland HOWEVER I will be delighted if we ended up with Kane and wish that Delap grows to expectations along the way.

I think its more because of
Age: they wish for a striker who can rock it for the next decade)

Injury vulnerability: I feel Kun many injuries have impacted the way we look at our mext striker, so maybe its just the fear of losing a 100m striker at crucial times as compared to the absolute unit called Haaland.

I personally fall under the above category and I wish we can land Haaland HOWEVER I will be delighted if we ended up with Kane and wish that Delap grows to expectations along the way.

Haaland wouldnt stay for 8-10 years though anyway? He wants to play in Spain at least in his career as well? Plus imagine he scores a shit load in two years then mino would be hunting a big pay rise and stirring the shit etc? With Kane you get a calm professional experienced world class player who is settled in England and knows at the prime of his career he will be fighting for titles straight away? No brainer imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.