England v Scotland | Euro 2020 Group Stage

What does Rice actually do in the team except pass sideways?. Offers the defence fuck all protection, Che Adams had about 10 yards everytime he gets on the ball
Not a set of bollocks has the lad got, Afraid of his life to make a forward pass instead takes the bottling option of sideways or backwards pass all the time, Not once did he make a pass to break the lines. Caught wrong side on every occasion Scotland break.
Adams drooping deep all the time in yards of space toying with them.
Massively over rated team England they are shocking, Southgate really doesn't help the cause he's so far out of his depth it's untrue.

Pretty awful that. Mount and Kane completely anonymous.

Rice and Phillips no better.
Can add Sterling to that list. Lost the ball every time he got it. Only Foden looked a threat. Stones playing pretty well and good save from Pickford. Not great this. I thought they were poor for much of the first game too. They will be out next round.

Is this England side ever going to get past walking pace. Bloody awful. No intent. 2 dms and Scotland still have the whole middle of the park, if they want.

Do we really want Harry fucking Hotspur?
Like an articulated lorry in quicksand
I just wish he'd fucking sink
Has waistcoat got the balls?
I doubt it

There is huge hole in front of the England defence for Scotland to drop balls in . Rice is outnumbered there and too slow to react. Mount is over rated, Kane is over the hill and Sterling has reverted to back pass charlie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.