Seasoncard - 2021/22

I wanted to renew my seasoncard and as I pay by direct debit and didn't need to make any changes I did the 'do nothing' option. However I haven't yet received any confirmation of the renewal and can't see any evidence of renewal in my online account. Are others still waiting too or should I have received confirmation by now? Cheers

I wanted to renew my seasoncard and as I pay by direct debit and didn't need to make any changes I did the 'do nothing' option. However I haven't yet received any confirmation of the renewal and can't see any evidence of renewal in my online account. Are others still waiting too or should I have received confirmation by now? Cheers
Got the email about mine renewing last week and direct debit start date confirmed yesterday

I had an email and a text message

Try this. Click on the Renew link and if you get an error page saying 'it looks like you have nothing to renew' message then it probably has been renewed. Maybe take a screenshot just in case of any problems. Not as good as an email confirmation but hopefully it means it has been.

Thanks for the replies. Still nothing but will wait till Monday before chasing. Looking to relocate but need to ensure that I still have something to relocate :)
Have you tried my suggestion? If it shows your seat then it definitely hasn't been renewed and you should contact them sooner.

Try this. Click on the Renew link and if you get an error page saying 'it looks like you have nothing to renew' message then it probably has been renewed. Maybe take a screenshot just in case of any problems. Not as good as an email confirmation but hopefully it means it has been.
Thanks, I've clicked on the Start Renewal button in my account but it gives me the option of renewing or the "not sure' option. Will pursue on Monday if I've still not heard.

Have you tried my suggestion? If it shows your seat then it definitely hasn't been renewed and you should contact them sooner.
Thank you mate. I"ve just phoned them and to cut a long story short it turned out that it hadn't been renewed so I had to renew it then over the phone, set up direct debit again and enrol on cup schemes again! I do now have the confirmation email now. Hope this helps others too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.