General Videogame Thread

Anyone played Biomutant, I just can’t stomach destiny 2 anymore it’s just rinse and repeat, tried elder scrolls just seems boring. Im struggling to find something decent to get into at the moment.

Would be good to hear an honest assessment.

I always think about paying up to get it on the old Wii U but it's hard to get a proper review from someone who isn't a (bias) Nintendo fan in the normal gaming world.

If you're into that series it won't disappoint, but you're right about LoZ reviews. Nintendo could release Legend of Zelda - Link Makes a Sandwich, and it'd get 10's across the board.

I've been playing Days Gone for over a month. It's my favourite game in years, so I almost feel guilty for not actually having bought it (it was on PS+). A big problem with the games industry is reliance on patching & updates - I'm playing a better game now than those who paid full price. If it was this good when released they'd have made more money and I'd be looking forward to a sequel.

I enjoyed playing it but been playing too much COD and then just rebought Ghost of tsushima

Anyone played Biomutant, I just can’t stomach destiny 2 anymore it’s just rinse and repeat, tried elder scrolls just seems boring. Im struggling to find something decent to get into at the moment.
Never tried that. I loved elder scrolls
..could lose yourself in that for days.

Would be good to hear an honest assessment.

I always think about paying up to get it on the old Wii U but it's hard to get a proper review from someone who isn't a (bias) Nintendo fan in the normal gaming world.
I thought BOTW was absolutely fantastic. Im not a fanboy. Its just so polished and interesting and challenging. Wonderful game.

Doesn’t look like it to me. Just looks like a modern shooter with slightly advanced technology. I’m all for WW2 sort of timeline games, but the past two battlefields have been the two world wars, it’s time for a modern shooter.

that's what i meant sorry.

I don't really like the advance tech games when it comes to these types.

Prefer more realistic games set around now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.