Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

If at the weekend, included, in the week not.
But you will not know at the start of the season which matches are week end and which are mid-week?

It all depends on progress in the FA Cup and if City reach the League Cup Final or not. It may also depend if the league Cup final is rescheduled (as happened last season).

Last edited:
You can please some people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time.

But you will not know at the start of the season which matches are week end and which are mid-week?

It all depends on progress in the FA Cup and if City reach the League Cup Final or not. It may also depend if the league Cup final is rescheduled (as happened last season).
We will normally have only 2 home games scheduled midweek.

The last proper season it was 2 and one was Liverpool home on NYD. Ended up 5 all Jan onwards, 1 of the extras mid-weeks moved to Monday for TV and the others for cup games.

At the start of the season it was only one evening league game midweek as Liverpool defaulted to 3pm on a bank holiday. If they offered an opt out of West Ham at home on a Tuesday in Feb for a full credit back, I reckon half the season ticket holder might have been tempted.

We will normally have only 2 home games scheduled midweek.

The last proper season it was 2 and one was Liverpool home on NYD. Ended up 5 all Jan onwards, 1 of the extras mid-weeks moved to Monday for TV and the others for cup games.

At the start of the season it was only one evening league game midweek as Liverpool defaulted to 3pm on a bank holiday. If they offered an opt out of West Ham at home on a Tuesday in Feb for a full credit back, I reckon half the season ticket holder might have been tempted.
No system is going to be perfect. I merely suggested it to give fans more choice and hopefully fill the seats not taken up because of peoples’ hectic schedules.

As you said, it would be a max of 2 games potentially affected.

As a saeasoncard holder, I buy a seat for PL matches. If they are midweek, then I will be making my best attempt to get there even though I have an 8 hour round trip.
Sometimes it is necessary to use T/ Ex…..and mostly the seat does not sell.
I am not on Cup Schemes as they are generally midweek, so that seat is vacant.
not my fault if the seat is empty….it is the Club who have the responsibility to sell.

If at the weekend, included, in the week not.
Sounds like a load of twaddle.

Try selling a season ticket for an unspecified number of matches some of which might be Saturday/Sunday/Monday and the others might be scheduled for a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday!

Sounds like a load of twaddle.

Try selling a season ticket for an unspecified number of matches some of which might be Saturday/Sunday/Monday and the others might be scheduled for a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday!
They won‘t be the same as this season. They were spread out for TV coverage as no fans could attend.

There‘d be T&Cs like any ticket sold.

As a saeasoncard holder, I buy a seat for PL matches. If they are midweek, then I will be making my best attempt to get there even though I have an 8 hour round trip.
Sometimes it is necessary to use T/ Ex…..and mostly the seat does not sell.
I am not on Cup Schemes as they are generally midweek, so that seat is vacant.
not my fault if the seat is empty….it is the Club who have the responsibility to sell.
I agree with most of what you say except about it being the Club’s responsibility to sell your ticket. The Ticket Exchange is what it is. It is a free service for season card holders. If a ticket can’t be resold then that’s just the way it is. It’s not really anyone’s fault if there is an empty seat where you usually sit.

if match day tickets were cheaper than they might be a bit easier to resell but it can be hard to give tickets away for low profile midweek games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.