Harry Kane

I think there's a lot of hyperbole with Kane at the moment that's rather out of whack with reality.

England don't have KDB. Belgium do.

Remember James Rodriguez at the World Cup?

You can't read so much into international football. Look at Foden. Even he's being criticised.

International football is not a good enough measure on its own to get a sense of how players will do at club level.

Kane in our setup and with Pep will be extremely dangerous. Now, is he on the decline? The data analysts can tell that one, so I will trust their judgment.

We know international teams don't play much together or get enough training, often making changes to tactics. Southgate CONSTANTLY rotates England players because of so much depth.

England fans' constant anxiety and moaning during games and the media I think impacts the team as well.

I hear Spain is having these problems more lately and that's new for them and look at how they are doing.

Better international sides often play low level opposition in group phases, or even knockout rounds which is always an issue for attacking sides who aren't a well run machine. Even good international sides can be more cautious as a result of the Mourhino philosophy still reigning supreme.

Portugal abandoning this approach in their last game exposed them to Germany's strengths.

Even top clubs struggle with resolute park the bus defending in the league.

If this report of a 100m going in is accurate it's safe to assume we haven't just thrown that in for the crack.

That figure will have been agreed upon between the parties.

Incidentally Kane mentioned 100m in his little stroll round the Sky golf course with Ratface a few weeks ago.

Its happening blues. Get behind the kid.

If this report of a 100m going in is accurate it's safe to assume we haven't just thrown that in for the crack.

Incidentally Kane mentioned 100m in his little stroll round the Sky golf course with Ratface a few weeks ago.

It isn’t happening and won’t happen.

Unless Mr Levy was driving the golf buggy I doubt it too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.