Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

I have no real issue with the scheme at the moment (get to nearly all games, midweek can be a pain) odd occasion can't go either give to a mate or put up for resale sometimes sells sometimes doesnt)

Midweek cup games especially early rounds stadium feels half empty, but so what. Same elsewhere.

The last 10 pages has made this a moaning "how I'd like the seasoncard work more convenient for me" thread. Can we move them over to its own topic and get back to the subject of the site development?

Off work this week. :-)

Going into town later this week to do my monthly city centre construction update for SSC - MCR. This will include pictures of the arena construction site.

Off work this week. :-)

Going into town later this week to do my monthly city centre construction update for SSC - MCR. This will include pictures of the arena construction site.
Was up at the ground getting my jab the other week and now it's a big hole the arena site looks massive. People may not like the design, though I do like the PlayStation look, but it'll certainly be imposing unlike the brick wall that is the arena. If the terrace is open on matchdays I can see it complementing City Square or whatever replaces it if the North Stand is expanded.

Was up at the ground getting my jab the other week and now it's a big hole the arena site looks massive. People may not like the design, though I do like the PlayStation look, but it'll certainly be imposing unlike the brick wall that is the arena. If the terrace is open on matchdays I can see it complementing City Square or whatever replaces it if the North Stand is expanded.

1624354822836.png

Already posted. From March 2020. If anyone hasn’t read it or would like to go through it again? Plenty of guff, objections to the arena, but some interesting stuff as well. A long read. Best to cherry pick parts of it.

Sadly it's going to be a big lump obscuring the beautiful view of the stadium when walking up from Briscoe Lane.

Sadly it's going to be a big lump obscuring the beautiful view of the stadium when walking up from Briscoe Lane.
Walking up from Briscoe Lane and Joe Mercer Way the stadium looks like a low level grey mound at the moment. A new North Stand may change that but it's uninspiring everytime I walk up from there at the moment

Yes, but the issue is s/c holders that don’t bother putting them on the exchange so £30 or £56 doesn’t matter and some games the ones with most availability are nearer £30 than £56 .The £56 games aren’t the ones with vacant seats. The problem is getting s/c holders to put them on sale, then we can talk about pricing.
Fair point...I always use the ticket exchange if I can’t make it...I’m lucky my seat sells as its a single ticket at end of aisle ss2 next to entrance so great if it’s for a single person. But my mates tickets struggle to sell due to location.

Walking up from Briscoe Lane and Joe Mercer Way the stadium looks like a low level grey mound at the moment. A new North Stand may change that but it's uninspiring everytime I walk up from there at the moment
so you'd rather walk up to a mis mash of stands like maine road turned out ok

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.