Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming that happens that’s years down the line and even more year down the line from a marketing point of view

Must confess I have not noticed him at all
Do yourself a favour and watch him, he is very special, so special , that anyone writing Barca off are fools.

This kid is the real deal, I just hope he is not affected by a very serious knee injury.

Inter Miami is a strange one......more so,Marcelo Claure owns Bolivar,he also has a 35% stake in Girona fc,so he does do business with CFG.
But,he is also chairman and co owner of Inter Miami.

So he won’t help Barcelona out at the expense of City which is basically what has been suggested by these stories

So he won’t help Barcelona out at the expense of City which is basically what has been suggested by these stories
You wouldn't of thought so,but you would also think that with his involvement with CFG,he'd be pushing for Messi to City then NYC.
dunno,just guessing.
Also before all this Messi leaving circus......Claure only had a 11% stake in Girona......35% now.

Do yourself a favour and watch him, he is very special, so special , that anyone writing Barca off are fools.

This kid is the real deal, I just hope he is not affected by a very serious knee injury.

Not writing them off as such and not passings judgement on him that’s for sure but just saying even if he is the next Messi it won’t help that much right now from a playing point he has to develop and from a marketing point of view that takes longer to

Plus when Barcelona was at its peak it was a team thing not just a Messi thing they need a few more players like this youngster

Then how do they fix the off the field / financial issues whilst keeping the team fresh also at a point when there is more competition or at least more competition in normal times from us PSG and the rest of the Prem

How do they deal with the affect of the pandemic

Their debt wage bill etc is insane

Don’t they want to update the ground to

This idea he will go to Inter Miami baffles me

When I last ready it they made it sound like he would stay at Barcelona and then go to Inter Miami and made it sound like there was or was going to be a specially relationship between the two clubs like city and NYCFC or one of our partner clubs like Bolivar

This is not true yet anyway and why would it ever be ? Beckham has his links to Real no one can buy Barcelona Barcelona are skint no connections on either board

And why would Messi limit himself to a club ? He can just keep singing one year extension at Barcelona and then when he wants to move move where he wants not sure MLS interests him that much but if it does why Inter Miami and not one of the other clubs

I don't thing Barcelona were offering him playing for Miami, nor is that something they can do. They were offering him a role when he comes back, basically a job for life. Play two seasons, go away where you want to (Miami probably the media filling in the blank) and back for a role representing the club.

Assuming that happens that’s years down the line and even more year down the line from a marketing point of view

Must confess I have not noticed him at all

Not writing them off as such and not passings judgement on him that’s for sure but just saying even if he is the next Messi it won’t help that much right now from a playing point he has to develop and from a marketing point of view that takes longer to

Plus when Barcelona was at its peak it was a team thing not just a Messi thing they need a few more players like this youngster

Then how do they fix the off the field / financial issues whilst keeping the team fresh also at a point when there is more competition or at least more competition in normal times from us PSG and the rest of the Prem

How do they deal with the affect of the pandemic

Their debt wage bill etc is insane

Don’t they want to update the ground to
All clubs are suffering financially, including our own, we are incredibly lucky to have the owner we do, but we still lost 100m last year.

Barca are a huge club, with huge debts but just the same as the rags over the road, they generate huge income, and as long as the debt is serviceable they will be fine.

Barca need to rebuild on and off the pitch, they will, it may well take time but there is no doubt they will be back.

Messi's time is coming to it's end but Barca will continue.

Inter Miami is a strange one......more so,Marcelo Claure owns Bolivar,he also has a 35% stake in Girona fc,so he does do business with CFG.
But,he is also chairman and co owner of Inter Miami.

How come he increased his stake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.