Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

i've said all along hes not my type of player, but what we can't deny is he is a goal machine, be like having the modern day alan shearer in our team and who wouldn't want that.

ooops sorry just realise this was the haaland thread, mods if needs be move it over, ta

i've said all along hes not my type of player, but what we can't deny is he is a goal machine, be like having the modern day alan shearer in our team and who wouldn't want that.

ooops sorry just realise this was the haaland thread, mods if needs be move it over, ta

Only concern is he won''t have a partner up front, Son is different gravy to Sterling and knows how to put away chances. That assist tally will be half with Sterling playing alongside him. Sorry in wrong thread.

Only concern is he won''t have a partner up front, Son is different gravy to Sterling and knows how to put away chances. That assist tally will be half with Sterling playing alongside him. Sorry in wrong thread.
How much does Son contribute to Kane the player, I would say a huge amount.

The best double act in the league by a long way.

I know that was a dig at Sterling but Kane will get less assists playing for us, we as a team create chances, not just Son and Kane.

A few months ago I thought Haaland to City was bound to happen, maybe hubris on my part but the pieces just fit, it felt perfect for all involved. Seems like it's all gone quiet and it's Kane or bust now.

For now, and according to the guessers in the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.