It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I say, if you are Raheem Sterling, with two years left on £300k a week, winning trophies at City, unless you are some kind of idiot, you stay put.

He's 27 and isn't going to get paid more money by an elite club out there right now.

He also knows that Pep's deal elapses at the same time as his, so he can just maintain a watching brief.

I'm sure City would rather sell him if they can't persuade him to sign an extension, but City don't hold all the cards here.

Raheem is at the perfect age to run his contract down and still get a massive freebie move to Spain at 29.

For that to happen, he will need to up his game to get regular starts at City, but if he's happy to play the long game, there would be no losers.
Ant there lies the problem he knows right now he aint 1st choice so he either bucks up or fucks off either way City will be ok imo

For what it's worth I honestly believe signing Kane will help him & I also see him signing a new deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.