Harry Kane

Haaland would stay three years then leave. He looks up to bludy CR7, he likes that Ronaldo played in different leagues at RB in a interview he said he wants to replicate what CR7 did. Whoever gets Haaland won't have him long 2 to 3 years max.

Maybe, Maybe not, conjecture, based on pretty much crap. If so, they will get their money back

Whoever gets Kane, won't have him, or the full impact of him, for long for sure though. And will be over 100m down.

Offer Spurs £385m for him, see what they say. Wouldn't have the nerve to refuse it, I bet.

Hasn’t that poster been here years? The username has anyway.
That name does look regular it's been here years. Maybe this one has spaces in between the words I'm not sure. Although I'm nearly certain the last Big Mal Cigar had thousands of posts.

Obviously this is a rag on the wind up.

Doing somethign on your own/creating somethign out of nothing isnt exclusively about scoring from outside the box (though it is a small part of it) - think some of the goals scored by Kun vs the scousers......Kane doesnt score those for instance. He is a very good goal scorer dont get me wrong but he is not the player to make a difference in the moment that really counts.
We shall see if he signs and won’t if he doesn’t.

Why the love fest? I have lost count of the number of times I have been on here during and England international or Spuds game when everyone has been slagging him off. Now, all of a sudden, everyone want him at City??

Personally hope we don't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.