Harry Kane

For sale: 27 year old England Captain who's played 28 or more prem games a season since 2014/15, averaged 23 goals in the league per season and won the golden boot 3 times including this season just gone.

Half the people on here say no thanks.

Such a shame isn't it.... oh he's ugly aswell apparently shall we just go and sign Giroud?

There is a precedent though, that's why it's called the Webster Ruling!
It went all the way to CAS although, admittedly, no one in the Premier League has tried it yet and I don't think Kane would.
I know it exists....my point was/Is that no one has used it yet anywhere as far as I know, the first time it Is (probably by a nobody), the floodgates will open.

Sorry mate, not really sure what you expected to be honest? Was always just a chat about it all. Literally no different to this thread that you're reading.
But when I know fcuk all (which, unfortunately, is most of the time), I don‘t go the extra mile to make a podcast about it. Certain others - not you - like to imply they have some god-given insight.

However, I accept from the mixed responses that some agree and some don’t. On that basis, you do have an audience.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.