Harry Kane

Southgate’s pragmatic tactics are the reason Kane isn’t banging goals in. He did have a good chance tonight that he should’ve scored but other than he held the ball up well and did a good job at linking the play despite being marked by two defenders - this has been pretty much the same in all 3 games so far.

For me it shows Kane’s maturity and willingness to do what’s right for the team - which is why I think he will be a great fit for us.

He has been rubbish the last three games, but what is most noticeable is that his work rate is nowhere near good enough for a Pep player, and that will get worse as he gets older and more injury prone. A big no thanks for me.
But,but,but, if its true we want him. Doesn't that make him a Pep player?

I’m sorry but he’s fucking wank (harsh)
Maybe it’s just me, expecting a player that’ll cost £130m+ to be involved more across 90 minutes of a game x3
Thats just England, he does the same for Spurs.
He goes missing in games.
The way he jogs round the pitch reminds me Wilfried fucking Bony.
(I know he scores goals)
One thing going for him for sure - he is a lucky guy, his team has not lost in this competition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.